WRITERS JUST STOP!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

WRITERS JUST STOP!

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

Jennifer and Teresa.....Jennifer and Justin.....Jennifer and Hope.....

Jennifer and Maggie....Jennifer and Ann...... Jennifer and the Mailman.......Jennifer and the milkman....

JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER!

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

cam1207

Re: WRITERS JUST STOP!

Postby cam1207 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:20 pm

And soon it is going to be Jennifer and Stefano..and dont' forget Jennifer and Kristen - now there is one that is a stretch, like Kristen would ever give this wimpy nothing the time of day. Have never understood this friendship and never will

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Jennifer married Kristen brother Peter Blake, making Jennifer, Kristen sister-in-law. I believe Jack and Jennifer was divorced at the time??? Jack nearly went crazy trying to stop Jennifer from marrying Peter.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote cam1207: And soon it is going to be Jennifer and Stefano..and dont' forget Jennifer and Kristen - now there is one that is a stretch, like Kristen would ever give this wimpy nothing the time of day. Have never understood this friendship and never will

Jennifer and Stefano.....lol! :-)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

Jennifer and Maggie....Jennifer and Ann...... Jennifer and the Mailman.......Jennifer and the milkman....

JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER! JENNIFER!

Amen! :)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm

AND PLEEASE Writers... PLEASE write JENNIFER tell "MySon" the WHOLE truth!!!!
She just stands there.. trying REEEALLY hard to squeeze out a tear and Says NOTHING..
Tell JJ the truth. Tell him His Dad was married to Kayla at the time. Kayla had an affair. It's was horrible. Still No Excuse. But 95% of Salem have been raped or guilty of rape. or killed or were killed.. lol
Of course they came back to life..
My point being.. She just freakin stands there instead of telling "MySon" the WHOLE truth..
Like Kayla was a 14 year old virgin.
I know.. It was wrong. Rape is horrible.. NO excuse.
BUT.. Jennifer MARRIED JACK AFTER he raped Kayla!!!!
Tell him that! Tell him something..
Not just.. "I was going to tell you, MySon".. Sniff Sniff. Sorry, but JMHO.

deidnbella

Postby deidnbella » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Quote zuzu61: AND PLEEASE Writers... PLEASE write JENNIFER tell "MySon" the WHOLE truth!!!!
She just stands there.. trying REEEALLY hard to squeeze out a tear and Says NOTHING..
Tell JJ the truth. Tell him His Dad was married to Kayla at the time. Kayla had an affair. It's was horrible. Still No Excuse. But 95% of Salem have been raped or guilty of rape. or killed or were killed.. lol
Of course they came back to life..
My point being.. She just freakin stands there instead of telling "MySon" the WHOLE truth..
Like Kayla was a 14 year old virgin.
I know.. It was wrong. Rape is horrible.. NO excuse.
BUT.. Jennifer MARRIED JACK AFTER he raped Kayla!!!!
Tell him that! Tell him something..
Not just.. "I was going to tell you, MySon".. Sniff Sniff. Sorry, but JMHO.

Either tell him all of what you just said or...That what happened waaaaaay before he was born is not really any of his business! I am as old as this show is and I still wouldn't want to hear about all the crap my parents did before I was born (not that I think they would have done something so awful) but still.... NONE OF MY BUSINESS! Sorry, that is just my opinion. P.S. My life could have been a soap opera, and I wouldn't dream of telling my kids what I went through prior to their births!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

I agree make it stop already I am tried of Jennifer!!!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Jennifer and Daniel.....Jennifer and Abby....Jennifer and JJ

thank you thank you thank you - I laughed so much- so needed that cos it is just agrevating how these s/s turn- if Jennifer was feisty I wouldn't mind having her there all the time- I am more like

Daniel and Jennifer, Daniel and JJ, Daniel and Maggie, Daniel and Victor, Daniel and Anne, Daniel and Eric, Daniel and Krissten, Daniel and Theresa,.... Daniel, the superman hero cannot do anything wrong... :0 :0 :0 :0

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL,DANIEL,DANIEL

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote stjarna:

thank you thank you thank you - I laughed so much- so needed that cos it is just agrevating how these s/s turn- if Jennifer was feisty I wouldn't mind having her there all the time- I am more like

Daniel and Jennifer, Daniel and JJ, Daniel and Maggie, Daniel and Victor, Daniel and Anne, Daniel and Eric, Daniel and Krissten, Daniel and Theresa,.... Daniel, the superman hero cannot do anything wrong... :0 :0 :0 :0

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL,DANIEL,DANIEL

stjarna, you always make me laugh! :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”