Recasts

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
2Wildroses

Recasts

Postby 2Wildroses » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:42 pm

I think Cameron and Bo should be recast, because Cameron is a part of the DiMera family by way of Lexi, he is Theo uncle and Hope needs Bo. Bo was recast before. Both characters just needs a great storyline to work with. P.S. please don't bring back Peter Blake Jennifer has enough problems.

CindyHaskins

Re: Recasts

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 pm

The last thing hope need is bo when he is the same guy who lied and cheated on her. i dont want a bo brady recasted i want this character to stay gone.

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote 2Wildroses: I think Cameron and Bo should be recast, because Cameron is a part of the DiMera family by way of Lexi, he is Theo uncle and Hope needs Bo. Bo was recast before. Both characters just needs a great storyline to work with. P.S. please don't bring back Peter Blake Jennifer has enough problems.

Cameron is not a Dimera. He's Lexi's half brother.. They share the same mom not dad. :)

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Cameron is not a DiMera but he is Lexi Carver half brother this makes him a blood uncle to Theo. Lexie DiMera Carver is Theo Mother. This makes Theo the Grandson of Stefano DiMera (that is what I meant, when I said Cameron is family by way of Lexi)

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm

We do not need a recast of Bo Brady there is only one Bo and that is PR and we certainly don't need a recast of a useless character like Cameron. Cameron is related to Theo and is not any relation of the DiMera family.

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:47 am

Bo and Hope played the same game. Hope pushed Bo away and away and away until he went to Carley. It was years ago but they cast a Bo lookalike until Peter R. came back.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote 2Wildroses: Bo and Hope played the same game. Hope pushed Bo away and away and away until he went to Carley. It was years ago but they cast a Bo lookalike until Peter R. came back.

BO really got on my nerves-he never hesitated to find someone to fool around with the minute he and Hope hit a rough spot -- that last thing with Carley was way too much -he didn't hesitate to put her in "his and Hope's" bed... I couldn't stand Carley. I'm not a big Hope fan - but I think she always gets the crap end of the stick in their marriage..this crap of him being gone all this time is ridiculous! Either bring him back or kill him off!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”