We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about

Postby mauimama » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:54 pm

CHAD? Is he being written out or is he being re-cast? I hear that Will is being re-cast (thank goodness!)

kayhan

Re: We know Will and Cam are leaving- but what about

Postby kayhan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Quote mauimama: CHAD? Is he being written out or is he being re-cast? I hear that Will is being re-cast (thank goodness!)

Chad will be gone after Oct. 30. No plans to recast as yet but with this show who really knows? Cameron leaves in Nov. Gabi leaves next year. Will is recast already but new actor starts airing in January.

huntah

Postby huntah » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Months ago rumors started circulating that they were looking for a recast for Chad - but I've not heard anything for ages. So who knows, eh?

I love love love Casey!! It's a shame they never really explored a great storyline for Chad. Coz he'd have rocked it. And he has such great chemistry with most of the cast(particularly James Scott & Joe Mascolo).

I will miss he & Chandler immensely! Gabi - not so much.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 pm

there was a casting call for someone who sounded a lot like Chad - that's where the rumours came from, there was never an announcement that the role would be recast. Only Will (at this point) has been recast, and Chandler was let go early in order to bring the new guy in.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”