FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CoachJack

Re: FOR OUR DEAR FRIEND....LADYBELLE ..

Postby CoachJack » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Ladybelle I pray you are healthy and just recuperating. I hope wherever you are you can feel all the LOVE there is for you and that we will hear soon that you are okay.

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Ladybelle for some reason you have been in my thoughts today. Sending love hugs and healing prayers where ever you are and you are resting comfortably and are at peace. We love you.

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:35 am

Thank you God for having ladybelle's son letting us know his ma is ok. Now I'm sending out a prayer that a kidney will be found soon ladybelle. You will always be in our circle of love hug that you will get better. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Please God watch over our ladybelle. Thank you. :))

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote littleguysmom: Thank you God for having ladybelle's son letting us know his ma is ok. Now I'm sending out a prayer that a kidney will be found soon ladybelle. You will always be in our circle of love hug that you will get better. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Please God watch over our ladybelle. Thank you. :))

I don't want this to end up on the second page. As bearigan said on the other thread prayers in numbers prayers in numbers -I believe and know we can make a miracle happen

Return to “Days of Our Lives”