Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their

Postby mauimama » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:56 pm

throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

FrenchSantee

Re: Roman and Marlena have to be throwing up in their

Postby FrenchSantee » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Quote mauimama: throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

Truer words have never been spoken.

huntah

Postby huntah » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Quote mauimama: throats trying to play nice with the man their daughter is planning to marry -- what short term memory that twit has when it comes to remembering all the terrible things EJ has done to her and her family. But of course we're talking about Sami, arent' we? Chaos and stupidity must be her middle names.

Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.

ShawnaA

Postby ShawnaA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Quote"
Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.[/quote]

Good point! The show has dealt with this issue and the characters have gotten past it..get over it!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:44 am

As if either one of them should pass judgement on anyone after all they have done.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 am

Quote ShawnaA: "Quote"
Yes. And I'm sure Jennifer's family thought she shouldn't marry Jack the rapist. And I'm sure no one wanted Austin to marry Sami the rapist.

Good point! The show has dealt with this issue and the characters have gotten past it..get over it![/quote]

I agree. Roman and Marlena should be thanking EJ for getting their loser of a daughter out of her latest mess.
Sami is no innocent and has NEVER been a "nice girl", she has done some terrible things in the past and is no better than EJ that is why they are the perfect couple.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”