Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SweetKat

Re: Jennifer Horton is one miserable woman...

Postby SweetKat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Quote lulujaz: I absolutely HATE this character. Ann was right when she said that Jennifer was never at work because she's always dealing with the crisis du jour. Yet she called Theresa out for never working. Pot meet Kettle. Guess you can get away with it when you're a Horton. But seriously I have never seen a more miserable woman, a perpetual scowl. She's always whining. She's a horrible parent. Her saintly daughter was scheming to trap a married man. Her son is on the fast track to ruin. I'm no Daniel fan but Jennifer jerks him around at her whim. when he tried to break up with her she chased him. She played him against Jack in a childish game of one upsman. She dumps him and picks him up when it suits her. Even her love scenes were miserable. In addition to her constant state of angst, Jennifer is not the brightest bulb. Stevie Wonder could see how JJ is totally playing her. Theresa played her pretty well too. What hospital executive lets a smart arse upstart like Theresa get in her face like she does? Writers, please give this woman a personality transplant or put her and we viewers out of our misery.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head here, lulujaz! I cannot think of any other character on Days that makes me want to slug them in the month more then Jennifer Horton (and, really, I'm not a violent person, lol)..
How can Dan stand this whiny, self-involved, crybaby? The guy seems to have his head together and seems to be intelligent, how can he possibly care about her?? She constantly accuses him of wrongdoing, even when she's proved to be all wrong, she refuses to trust him! What a loser, I just hope, after this little episode with Teresa is done that he does NOT accept the apology I'm sure she will offer him while groveling at his feet! She doesn't deserve the guy!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 pm

"Miserable"? Yes, indeed...What is amazing is that the writers have re-created Jennifer into a pathetic, dreary, and sniveling "victim" of her own inadequacies. How in the world could she have the audacity to believe she has the right to question Dr. Wonderful about ANYTHING or ANYONE--after she's made it plain countless times that she can no longer have Danny Boy in her life? He seemed to have accepted that as final, which doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't try to help JJ for the teen's sake alone.I hope that the final result of this endless s/l is NOT that Dannifer live happily ever after.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 pm

At this point, I think that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) needs to send her DOOL writer a gift basket and a bouquet of flowers. Anything to have that writer will give her character a break.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote lulujaz: I just have to re-rant about this miserable character. How dare she jump on Dan's case for zeroing in on the one woman in Salem that Her Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen hates? I'm no Dan fan but Jennifer kicks him to the curb because of "her son" then acts like she has a right to chime in on who he zeros in on? The nerve of this chick, the same dumb bunny that played Jack and the doc against each other before choosing Jack. Dan got some play by default. But that's ok. Jen Jen, her dumb as a rock daughter and wanna be thug son need to all go on an extended vacation. I'm so sick of them, especially the uber miserable Jen Jen. I can't wait for this nit wit to find out that Dr. Dan was protecting "her son" maybe she'll want to sneak around and have afternoon nookie on the desk again.

EXACTLY! I love the "her holy Horton highness" title you gave her because I've called her "holier than thou" for ages... I cannot stand that woman and it makes me sick to think when all is said and done, stupid Dr Dan will be licking her boots yet once again! I'd love to see Anne and Teresa win out on this one...

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote mauimama:
Quote lulujaz: I just have to re-rant about this miserable character. How dare she jump on Dan's case for zeroing in on the one woman in Salem that Her Holy Horton Highness Jen Jen hates? I'm no Dan fan but Jennifer kicks him to the curb because of "her son" then acts like she has a right to chime in on who he zeros in on? The nerve of this chick, the same dumb bunny that played Jack and the doc against each other before choosing Jack. Dan got some play by default. But that's ok. Jen Jen, her dumb as a rock daughter and wanna be thug son need to all go on an extended vacation. I'm so sick of them, especially the uber miserable Jen Jen. I can't wait for this nit wit to find out that Dr. Dan was protecting "her son" maybe she'll want to sneak around and have afternoon nookie on the desk again.

EXACTLY! I love the "her holy Horton highness" title you gave her because I've called her "holier than thou" for ages... I cannot stand that woman and it makes me sick to think when all is said and done, stupid Dr Dan will be licking her boots yet once again! I'd love to see Anne and Teresa win out on this one...

Couldn't agree more and now she's turned Abbie into a self righteous beyotch too! Cannot believe these two and I can't believe that Jennifer thought calling the cops was the best way to help her thug son! Smh

lulujaz

Postby lulujaz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Her Holy Horton Highness is whining now because she thinks Danny sexed up Theresa. why should she care? She dumped him for the umpteenth time. of all the women in Salem that he could have boinked, he chooses Theresa, the one Jen Jen hates, just to pizz her off. Narcissistic much Jen Jen? But wait, everything in Salem DOES seem to revolve around you and your brats. Hope Dan dumps her hard and hurtful and as publicly as she did him...and means it. This twit doesn't deserve him or any other man in Salem.

geenzi

Postby geenzi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Maybe she should pair up with Eric. They are both great at accusing people of things they did not do. >( >( >( >(

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:07 pm

No way do i think days of our lives should pair jennifer with eric or any man on the show.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Quote lulujaz: I absolutely HATE this character. Ann was right when she said that Jennifer was never at work because she's always dealing with the crisis du jour. Yet she called Theresa out for never working. Pot meet Kettle. Guess you can get away with it when you're a Horton. But seriously I have never seen a more miserable woman, a perpetual scowl. She's always whining. She's a horrible parent. Her saintly daughter was scheming to trap a married man. Her son is on the fast track to ruin. I'm no Daniel fan but Jennifer jerks him around at her whim. when he tried to break up with her she chased him. She played him against Jack in a childish game of one upsman. She dumps him and picks him up when it suits her. Even her love scenes were miserable. In addition to her constant state of angst, Jennifer is not the brightest bulb. Stevie Wonder could see how JJ is totally playing her. Theresa played her pretty well too. What hospital executive lets a smart arse upstart like Theresa get in her face like she does? Writers, please give this woman a personality transplant or put her and we viewers out of our misery.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Return to “Days of Our Lives”