I cannot stand Jen

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mechastrawberry

I cannot stand Jen

Postby mechastrawberry » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:09 pm

She kicks her son out and then proceeds to whine and cry and not understand why he's acting out and refuses to come home.
She's such an annoying character and it's painful to watch scenes with her. I hope Anne and Theresa push her over the edge and she goes away for a long period of time.

stjarna

Re: I cannot stand Jen

Postby stjarna » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote mechastrawberry: She kicks her son out and then proceeds to whine and cry and not understand why he's acting out and refuses to come home.
She's such an annoying character and it's painful to watch scenes with her. I hope Anne and Theresa push her over the edge and she goes away for a long period of time.

The Jennifer that we want to see feisty, clever is gone forever! This one is modelled for only one thing and that is to have her new family with Dan and Parker! The other day she flashes back to thinking about Parker instead of getting up and finding her son and get him to therapy- or do some kind of intervention- instead the family like Kayla lose their temper and make things worse- whatever!!!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:19 pm

I wanted see theresa and ann destroy jennifer she deserve everything she get.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Read the post above "Jennifer is one miserable woman" that was posted today-- that sums it up perfectly! I detest Jenneifer too!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Poor Jennifer... She needs our sympathy for being destroyed by the writers, like so many of our once-favorite characters.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 pm

I also cannot stand Daniel, Abigail and JJ. Other annoying characters that thankfully are not on as much as the Jen and family show:
Theresa, Cameron, Gabby, Nick, who am I forgetting?

there is waaay too much Jen and Dr Dan and Abby and JJ OMG they rule the show now. Can't stand any of them! FF FF FF

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I was never a big Jennifer fan (never liked Jack) but I agree can't stand the character now and that goes for her daughter Abby and her punk of a son JJ as well.
Daniel seems to be hated by most on these message boards but all the above are worse than he is and he needs to run far away from Jennifer and that other b**** Teresa.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote CdnMama: I also cannot stand Daniel, Abigail and JJ. Other annoying characters that thankfully are not on as much as the Jen and family show:
Theresa, Cameron, Gabby, Nick, who am I forgetting? there is waaay too much Jen and Dr Dan and Abby and JJ OMG they rule the show now. Can't stand any of them! FF FF FF

I detest all of them as well and you can add Kristen after she raped Father Eric.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I guess it run in the dimera family didn't ej raped sami back in 2007.i am going to repeat this again jack jr is not a punk.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: I guess it run in the dimera family didn't ej raped sami back in 2007.i am going to repeat this again jack jr is not a punk.

Can't wait for Adrienne to inform the little jerk that his wonderful father Jack raped Kayla and while she is at it she can also tell him both his grandfathers were rapists. Bill raped Laura and Duke raped his own daughter Adrienne.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”