All this talk....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
waggo50

Re: All this talk....

Postby waggo50 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote mille:
Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

Lol, both couples are blah to me. was hoping when Marge shows at the engagement party, she would take out 3 of the 4, with Jennifer left standing in her right mind! :)

If Marge had a brain in her head she would take out the person really responsible for her husband's death STEFANO DIMERA.

If they kill off EJ and Sami (which they are not going to do), there will be no show as I and many others will stop watching IMO.

ejamiATW

Postby ejamiATW » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:04 pm

In real life Sami and EJ would never work----but in Soapland -they are pure gold.Their lovestory is not the everyday garden variety---- I find them extremly entertaining -James and Ali bring the story to life. They have unbelievable chemistry--just love them. I wish they could get more time--maybe by reducing Dr.Dan's and Rafe'sjavascript:setsmile(' :) ');

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

I agree. I do not see it either. Dannifer or EJami. WilSon I feel have chemistry though. But wish they had another good storyline like they had earlier this year.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 am

I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 am

Quote switzerland: I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

These "die hard" EJAMI fans have waited 7 long years to have there couple.

We had to wait until LUMI was finally over. ~)

We had to be tortured everyday for 3 years until safe (the biggest joke on Days) was finally over.

swizerland, you can roll your eyes at EJAMI.....

But I will enjoy the Magic that is EJAMI! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote switzerland: I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

We had to be tortured everyday for 3 years until safe (the biggest joke on Days) was finally over.

Me too :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

Ejami is pure gold and majority of the fans love them!!! It's a fact!
:) 3)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

:D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Ejami is pure gold and majority of the fans love them!!! It's a fact!
:) 3)

:)

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Well I am happy that the EJ and Sami fans are happy but I think the couple is dysfunctional. I just hope that Rafe stays as far away from Sami. Too bad Lucas has kids with her, they have to interact lol

Return to “Days of Our Lives”