Maggie Kiriakis

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Maggie Kiriakis

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 am

She warned Victor not to hurt her family. We all know Brady is going to be hitting bottom. Is this hurting your family Maggie? him letting that video be seen at the weddding? or is this one of those for the greater good ideas?

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

Quote allmylovingdays: She warned Victor not to hurt her family. We all know Brady is going to be hitting bottom. Is this hurting your family Maggie? him letting that video be seen at the weddding? or is this one of those for the greater good ideas?

Well technically Brady is her family but not really because even though she did marry Victor, she is only Brady's step-grandmother

MaryTX

Postby MaryTX » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:11 pm

~) I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie....what can I say. I too have loved her for 40 years...At least have her play the lady of the mansion and entertain her "kids" there to give them advice...I think for awhile they tried to have her take Alice's place...but now???? it's sad. She and Victor should be traveling and enjoying life, instead of being into everyone else's business....

I guess I've said enough...ya'll have already said it all

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote MaryTX: ~) I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie....what can I say. I too have loved her for 40 years...At least have her play the lady of the mansion and entertain her "kids" there to give them advice...I think for awhile they tried to have her take Alice's place...but now???? it's sad. She and Victor should be traveling and enjoying life, instead of being into everyone else's business....

Maggie and Victor should go on a cruise

MaryTX

Postby MaryTX » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote MaryTX: ~) I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie and Victor should go on a cruise

Exactly what I'm sayin' Great idea.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”