OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi

Postby mauimama » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:18 pm

once and for all, but here she is wreaking havoc with anyone and everyone with her fantasy that "her JOE" was perfect.. I can't stand her snarly, sneering ranting and raving. They need to cart her off to some looney bin ASAP

flightygirl

Re: OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi

Postby flightygirl » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

She really needs a straight jacket and rubber room....SAVE TIMMY! ;)

maja

Postby maja » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

I know! She should have gone away with her son. I'm sick of this unstable woman.I keep hearing a spoiler about a bloody end to an engagement (I think)party. I think Marge might go crazier and try to kill Sammi or EJ.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Quote maja: I know! She should have gone away with her son. I'm sick of this unstable woman.I keep hearing a spoiler about a bloody end to an engagement (I think)party. I think Marge might go crazier and try to kill Sammi or EJ.

Hi Maja
Me too! I Perfer it to be Stefano though!... ;)

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm

I can't not stand Marge Bernardi she needs to go far away ugh she care more about getting revenge on Sami and the Dimera than taking care of her Timmy!!!! She going to be very sorry for going after Dimera's and Sami.

This lady is freaking crazy she should been off the show already.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Seems she would go to Kayla and find out the TRUTH about what really killed Ol Perfect Joe.
Then go around apologizing instead of ranting and raving.
I don't think Marge wants to know the TRUTH!! ~)

Waste of time and $$.. Like several others.
They could spend this $$ on a new set or two. ha.
OR.. Hire a decent writer.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 pm

I have never been able to stand this witch. She has always acted like that "her Joe was perfect". Well, face it woman he is just ever other man: a liar and cheat.

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:16 am

Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.
I really don't want this to happen, I wanted Kristan to be preg not knowing if it is Brady's or Eric's and leave town, so she could come back someday.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:32 am

Quote annabannana: Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.
I really don't want this to happen, I wanted Kristan to be preg not knowing if it is Brady's or Eric's and leave town, so she could come back someday.

Kristen is not getting shot she leaves in November! Marge shoots Chad at the engagement party!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 am

Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote annabannana: Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.

Kristen is not getting shot she leaves in November! Marge shoots Chad at the engagement party![/quot

When will Stefano get it that his Sadistic Dimera ways destroys all his kids lives. Renee Benji Tony Lexie now possibly Chad.
Forgot about his nephew Andre. His stepdgtr Kristen now he's hurting Sami and Ej over and over again.

I love Joe but he needs to change or leave
. It's good to have a bad guy on the show but not when they kill off my favorite actors for it. I loved Tony and Benji was an innocent and than Lexie.

Marge needs to shoot Stefano instead. Does anyone know when this psycho is leaving

Return to “Days of Our Lives”