I want to see Nicole independent

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

I want to see Nicole independent

Postby stjarna » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04 am

I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

Still think this man should be Daniel! :D :) ;)

flightygirl

Re: I want to see Nicole independent

Postby flightygirl » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:39 am

Quote stjarna: I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

I agree completely! I was surprised by the chemistry between Daniel and Nicole!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 am

Seems to me that Nicole has been "independent" for quite some time--she's had to make her way on her own for too long, including making decisions that are not always wise. But she also needs a man of her own. I think it should be Brady, who has been a good friend for many years--just as long as Ej and Sami. If Ejami took so long to come to pass, why can't it happen for Nicole and Brady, who has always "had her back." I think they can be far more than "friends with an occasional benefit."

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:05 pm

I am a real fan of Arianna Zucher's/Nichole. Her character has run the gamut of story lines and emotions. I can easily see her making the transition from television to film. In the meantime, I'm thankful that she's part of DAYS, and wish that she could have a true love story.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote stjarna: I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

I agree completely! I was surprised by the chemistry between Daniel and Nicole!

I loved the chemistry between Danicole!!
Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 pm

I love Daniel and Nicole and wish TIIC would explore them together. But if not, I want her back with EJ...if Ejami doesn't make it this go-round.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”