I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change

Postby mauimama » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm

instead of having to constantly FF thru the idiot Dan/Jenn/JJ crappolla! And the never ending "I've got a flash drive and you've got nightmares" Krsiten and Eric saga.

zuzu61

Re: I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

I agree!! If the dang writers would bring her back with a respectable s/l! She is so gorgeous and is a great actress.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

I enjoyed the scenes. I hope they bring her back permanently soon. The real Chloe, of course. Not the prop.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Chloe was the best, really hoping she comes back and she raises her son!!! Can't believe they had Chloe pimping Dannifer! The whole time she was there she was pimping Dannifer. As if!!! I can't believe this Dannifer crap, really hoping chloe comes back soon. Chloe seeing her son for the first time in months and she's pimping Dannifer the whole time? Come on this is ludicrous.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Quote CdnMama: Chloe was the best, really hoping she comes back and she raises her son!!! Can't believe they had Chloe pimping Dannifer! The whole time she was there she was pimping Dannifer. As if!!! I can't believe this Dannifer crap, really hoping chloe comes back soon. Chloe seeing her son for the first time in months and she's pimping Dannifer the whole time? Come on this is ludicrous.

ITA with ALL of you!!! WTH is going on?!? ~)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:17 am

Quote Undeniable Truth: I enjoyed the scenes. I hope they bring her back permanently soon. The real Chloe, of course. Not the prop.

I didn't like the way she was used to go against JJ and pro Dannifer!

She needs to be back for Parker and so she can get her proper life back and becauses she is just great to watch- and a S/l that has nothing to do with Daniel or Jennifer!!!!

Chloe should be there as a diva in her own right!!!!! 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”