NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 pm

@nbcdays: Mark those calendars! The ‘Day of #DAYS’ fan event kicks off November 9 at the Universal City Walk in California! #GetExcited

allmylovingdays

Re: NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 am

the list is out on who will be there

soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/35473/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Stars_At_Universal_CityWalk/

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:11 am

Quote allmylovingdays: the list is out on who will be there

soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/35473/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Stars_At_Universal_CityWalk/

I kind of want to keep this on the first page. Just wondering if anyone is going. I am on the verge of saying YES to going.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 am

did I update??? EVERYONE from the CAST seems to be attending his year!!!!! :D :D

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:00 am

Awesome amld...
Sure hope you go and meet them all!!!!!!!
SO much fun!!! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 am

anyone else going? Ever gone? I hear get there early. It starts at ten am but i hear get there before that and good luck in lines. I want to see the whole crew. Be there for the Q&A and the clips of future shows they promised even though I am trying to stay spoiler free. I wish Chandler and Casey would be there thats my only downer.

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:38 am

@amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures. :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote littleguysmom: @amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures. :-)

I will try to post some comments while there and a video from iPad on YouTube if I can

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:10 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote littleguysmom: @amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures. :-)

I will try to post some comments while there and a video from iPad on YouTube if I can

O.M.G. I'd forgotten this was coming up SOO SOON!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for You!!!! :) :) :)

Be pushy and HUG James Scott!!!!! 3) :)
Just kidding! HAVE FUUUNNN!!! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:40 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:

O.M.G. I'd forgotten this was coming up SOO SOON!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for You!!!! :) :) :)

Be pushy and HUG James Scott!!!!! 3) :)
Just kidding! HAVE FUUUNNN!!! :)

I am taking my Better Livings Book hoping I can get most of them to sign it. I'm too excited that I not only will get to see James Scott again but Alison Sweeney finally up close and LIVE, the twins that play Johnny and Sydney, Lauren K, Freddie Smith!!!!! Wally Kurth, Casey Moss, James Reynolds, Deidre Hall and MaryBeth Evans I just noticed that Joe M isn't named but then he did break his leg.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”