Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jlc1914

Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Postby jlc1914 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:56 am

LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

jlc1914

Re: Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Postby jlc1914 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:58 am

Forgot to answer my own question. I'd pick Nicole...only I want a boyfriend. Someone good...like Brady. :)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:28 am

Quote jlc1914: LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

I'd like to be Johnny DiMera. Everyone thinks I'm smart and adorable--and it looks like I'll have a wonderful carefree life to look forward to (unless my parents give me angst too often.)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:19 am

I really don't have a wish to be any of the characters- but if I were an actress I would love to play a female version of EJ! :D :-) :) ;)

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:39 am

Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

LOVE THIS POST!

Lol! :-)

mbfc3

Postby mbfc3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

Ha Ha Ha!!!

In honor of my avatar, I'd choose to be Jack, back from the dead. At least he was always funny, quirky, smart, and unpredictable. He was fun to watch, all the time.

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 pm

I would want to be Nicole - for the sex scene in the elevator alone...but to have shared a bed with EJ, Brady, and sooner or later Eric...are you kidding? Could she be any luckier of a character and actress??????

And if a male character - see above, any of them - and I would never be in a room without a full length mirror and great lighting.

Undeniable Truth

Postby Undeniable Truth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote mbfc3:

Ha Ha Ha!!!

In honor of my avatar, I'd choose to be Jack, back from the dead. At least he was always funny, quirky, smart, and unpredictable. He was fun to watch, all the time.

That would be so awesome. We all know jack didn't die in that elevator.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

LOVE THIS POST!

Lol! :-)

LOLOL.. hilarious! ITA. :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”