This show sucks

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
jgpmomof3

This show sucks

Postby jgpmomof3 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 am

The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

NickiB

Re: This show sucks

Postby NickiB » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Well, I think if they were to re-cast John it would have been worse. From everything that I read, Drake wanted to leave.

As far as "If Sami and EJ get married, I am done", I am pretty sure it is a done deal (doing the happy dance). I really hope you don't stop watching just because they get together (I think it won't last long :( ).

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:59 pm

Things change all the time on DOOL. Just when you stop watching, Lumi might get back together! You might miss something good (for you, not for me because I'm an EJami fan) ;) The good thing is that you can come here and vent to all of us about what bugs you on the show.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:59 pm

Quote Tammer: Lumi will prevail, don't you worry. You have to stay and watch the reunion!!! :D

I can honestly say, Tammer, it's the only reason why I keep watching..to see these two FINALLY happy!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:39 pm

I can completely relate with your frustrations about EJ&Sami marrying. Its stupid. And we really understand about John being killed off. Lets hope for a gratifying resolve and witness the reunion of Lumi and John's return.

Positive thinking.

freespirit13

Postby freespirit13 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:45 pm

[quote]Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years!

I totally agree-its time for a new soap lets say entertaining for the 35+ BABY BOOMER generation-in place of DAYS. I stopped watching it on Friday-this time for good.

lumifan

Postby lumifan » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:49 pm

I won't stop watching because I am addicted but I do understand how you feel. I think that they should keep sami and lucas together I think that they could be just like john and marlena with a love that lasts forever I say forget about ej

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:20 pm

Go Lumi and FORGET ABOUT EJ ;)

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: I can completely relate with your frustrations about EJ&Sami marrying. Its stupid. And we really understand about John being killed off. Lets hope for a gratifying resolve and witness the reunion of Lumi and John's return.

Positive thinking.

Positive vibes here.... ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”