Marge Bernardi please go away

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: Marge Bernardi please go away

Postby mauimama » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

I could not stand that over-acting woman from day one I'm so sick of her screeching like a howler monkey at Sami- I cannot wait for her AND that snotty DA to IMPLODE when the truth comes out (he was a dirty cop and there was a razor)

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 am

Quote mauimama: I could not stand that over-acting woman from day one I'm so sick of her screeching like a howler monkey at Sami- I cannot wait for her AND that snotty DA to IMPLODE when the truth comes out (he was a dirty cop and there was a razor)

I can understand being mad at your housband's killer but I cannot stand the way Marge curves her mouth down and makes that same nasty face and spews the same lines over and over about her Saint Joe. And I agree that snotty DA is so full of herself. I want to see her fail.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 am

Quote On a Clear Day:
Quote mauimama: I could not stand that over-acting woman from day one I'm so sick of her screeching like a howler monkey at Sami- I cannot wait for her AND that snotty DA to IMPLODE when the truth comes out (he was a dirty cop and there was a razor)

I can understand being mad at your housband's killer but I cannot stand the way Marge curves her mouth down and makes that same nasty face and spews the same lines over and over about her Saint Joe. And I agree that snotty DA is so full of herself. I want to see her fail.

She emots a lot and at times I find her over the top but when she thought EJ had paid off her hubby's best friend and did some slapping. I thought at least someone is reacting and showing some emotions.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 am

I am so tried of Marge Bernardi this lady is driving me crazy her husband was cheater and dirty cop. She cares more about getting pay back against Sami and Dimera's than taking care of her Timmy. She needs to be put in crazy hospital she losing her mind.

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I wish someone would teach Marge how to cry to make her scenes believable. The writers should have had her use eyedrops to give the appearance that she is crying. She does a lot of frowning and pretending to cry, but no tears. Hope she realizes this and correct in future scenes... It will help her acting career.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 am

Quote sunlight1949: I wish someone would teach Marge how to cry to make her scenes believable. The writers should have had her use eyedrops to give the appearance that she is crying. She does a lot of frowning and pretending to cry, but no tears. Hope she realizes this and correct in future scenes... It will help her acting career.

Or tell her to tone down the scrunching up face she uses WAY OTT

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 am

Marge Bernardi last day is on Monday cause I seen a picture of for week 10-14-13 she in handcuffs and police stand by here. I am so happy this woman is leave she was driving us all crazy. She stupid for mess with the Dimera's and Sami.

ldiablo

Postby ldiablo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:58 pm

>) LMB( Large Marge Bernardi ) I totally hate this deaf, dumb and blind woman!
She goes around the town of Salem waving a I LOVE ST. JOE flag even after
the truth comes out about him? He was a dirty cop on the take from fat
Steffi and ordered to take Mr. Rafes ding dong. He was an adulter cheating
with a demented nurse. Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of Stonecold Sami
and if LMB should by chance shot Sami oh well STUFF HAPPENS. Seems the book
on LMB will be slammed shut soon. To bad she could not do the world a favor
and killed the w(B)itchypoo-poo Kristen. This woman is the only one that I
dispies more then LMB. Poor Harold had to be the one to give her the 411
as to where they were at. I do find something funny as to why the devil
Steffi had no security present or any bodyguards around him? I feel like
he wanted this all to happen or he had a feeling that it would. Stefano I
think hoped LMB would kill Stonecold Sami so he would have free access to
his grand children? Also why was The Devils arm candy Chinadoll missing?

maja

Postby maja » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I want Marge to leave and take the annoying shrews Anne & Theresa with her. I would add Kristen, but since she'll be leaving soon, I'll patiently wait .

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Theresa is not going no where anytime soon. her onscreen parents who our shane and kimberly that are coming back to the show for three episodes.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”