Marge Bernardi please go away

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Marge Bernardi please go away

Postby ej and sami » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 pm

I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

jemma

Re: Marge Bernardi please go away

Postby jemma » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Totally agree...between her and JJ they both need to go!

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:59 pm

I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote ej and sami: I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

I do not believe Joe was having an affair with a nurse. I think that is just something that is going to be implied just to get people to believe the story about being a dirty cop. We know he worked for Stefano so that story is just a cover story.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote ej and sami: I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

If I hear her say that one more time, I may have to suffocate myself with a pillow. :-)

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote kayhan:

I do not believe Joe was having an affair with a nurse. I think that is just something that is going to be implied just to get people to believe the story about being a dirty cop. We know he worked for Stefano so that story is just a cover story.

Yes Joe had affair with that nurse they was going to leave town together. Go read Soap Opera digest it's in there all this stuff happens next week.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:

If I hear her say that one more time, I may have to suffocate myself with a pillow. :-)

Lol Dakota 4762 I known I want too tape her mouth every time she said that her husband was good cop and Sami murder her husband.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 am

Can't wait for this pathetic woman to find out what Joe was really like and that he was about to leave the shrew.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote cam1207: I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

Bravo cami207, for writing a fair analysis of Marge's behavior. She is acting like almost any normal woman would if someone had shot her husband! Even if Marge had an inkling that Bernardi might be not lily-white, would we expect her to sell out the man she loved and who fathered her son. I think NOT!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Quote cam1207: I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

Bravo, cam1207

Return to “Days of Our Lives”