Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?

Postby mauimama » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 pm

That whiney spoiled brat needs to be slapped into jail and spend the rest of the summer in some gawd-awful community service job - like cleaning out the porta-potties. I'm so sick of his "pity party" and I hear he's still not done getting back at Jenn and Dan!

flightygirl

Re: Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?

Postby flightygirl » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Can't stand him or danjen!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 pm

I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Let's see if Jennifer has the same parenting goodness as her grandma Alice. And turns this kid around and do something instead of running after dr Feelgood Jonas.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:47 pm

I love jack jr he has become one of my favorite character on the show.casey moss does a awesome job playing him.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote mauimama: That whiney spoiled brat needs to be slapped into jail and spend the rest of the summer in some gawd-awful community service job - like cleaning out the porta-potties. I'm so sick of his "pity party" and I hear he's still not done getting back at Jenn and Dan!

Yes I am, can't stand the nasty brat and this phony nonsense of blaming his actions (selling drugs etc.) on his father's death. He is supposed to be 17 not 7 and needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I really wanted to say that jack jr is not a nasty brat.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote stjarna: I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Let's see if Jennifer has the same parenting goodness as her grandma Alice. And turns this kid around and do something instead of running after dr Feelgood Jonas.

Whoa!!! lol :-) ... How'd I miss all that!! ha.. Must have been during my having "baby" years! haha

And His Dad, Jack!! WHEW!! We won't even go there.
Maybe everyone should go over and read the "Cast List" on JJ's parents, huh?? ha.

I'm sick of Dr. Boyfriend jerking him around.. Starting with.. because Parker climbed on a chair!! P!sses me off big time. ~)

I admit, JJ is wrong in so many ways.. BUT Jenn and Dan are VERY wrong too. Like when he is around JJ, he doesn't even speak.. And he SUPPOSE to be the adult. JJ is none of Dr. PuffUp Muscles' business..

I'll add.. I am sick of JJ, but I dislike Dannifer so much, esp Dr. D.. that it's making me like JJ.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote stjarna: I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Whoa!!! lol :-) ... How'd I miss all that!! ha.. Must have been during my having "baby" years! haha

And His Dad, Jack!! WHEW!! We won't even go there.
Maybe everyone should go over and read the "Cast List" on JJ's parents, huh?? ha.

I'm sick of Dr. Boyfriend jerking him around.. Starting with.. because Parker climbed on a chair!! P!sses me off big time. ~)

I admit, JJ is wrong in so many ways.. BUT Jenn and Dan are VERY wrong too. Like when he is around JJ, he doesn't even speak.. And he SUPPOSE to be the adult. JJ is none of Dr. PuffUp Muscles' business..

I'll add.. I am sick of JJ, but I dislike Dannifer so much, esp Dr. D.. that it's making me like JJ.

it's when Jennifer appeared in Salem in 1985...I know it seems ancient history... and she was 17.... seems like history is repeating itself

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:53 am

Actually I'm sick of the entire family--mother, daughter AND JJ.What makes their story line even more boring is Dannifer.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote fadingrose: Actually I'm sick of the entire family--mother, daughter AND JJ.What makes their story line even more boring is Dannifer.

I will say that the actor who plays JJ is doing a great job - it's the CHARACTER that I hate! And I've hated Dannifer from the very beginning- mostly because Jenn jerked Dr Dan and Jack around for months, playing one against the other.. I had no love whatsoever for Jack and couldn't mourn his passing at all. I dislike Jenn so much that I actually wished that Nicole's false accusation (that Jenn pushed her down the steps and she lost her baby) would've stuck. I hate "holier than thou" Jenn

Return to “Days of Our Lives”