Jennifer and Rory's mum

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Jennifer and Rory's mum

Postby stjarna » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:22 am

First I was like ouh 8) - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

and tells her how Rory sent two guys she really liked packing. In the end tells Jenn to cut her losses. "Stick with what counts. That kid of yours ain't worth it!"

hm....

allmylovingdays

Re: Jennifer and Rory's mum

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 am

Quote stjarna: First I was like ouh 8) - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

and tells her how Rory sent two guys she really liked packing. In the end tells Jenn to cut her losses. "Stick with what counts. That kid of yours ain't worth it!"

hm....
I just watched that scene I totally clued out on it yesterday - IT WAS AWESOME but you know Jenny isn't going to dump her man she wants her cake and she thinks she can fix JJ too ~)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote stjarna: First I was like ouh 8) - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

I just watched that scene I totally clued out on it yesterday - IT WAS AWESOME but you know Jenny isn't going to dump her man she wants her cake and she thinks she can fix JJ too ~)
hm....

Sad, I know- Jennifer is @I'll have my cake and eat it at the same time!'- -
because they are so favouring Dannifer they will fabricate it to happen- Sad!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

Thank You!! ITA with both of you.
Can you imagine hearing your Mother say, "That kid of yours ain't worth it!"
OMGoodness.. How heart breaking.. %
Makes you wonder what Rory has heard in his lifetime. Geez.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:27 am

Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

I just want this all to go away!

away away away away away away away away away away away away! >( :0 :0 :0 :0

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

I just want this all to go away!

away away away away away away away away away away away away! >( :0 :0 :0 :0

Don't understand what you are trying to say :) but seriously since slapping the carp out of him wouldn't do any good, do they still have reform schools or as someone said military school. Jennifer can't handle this.

deidnbella

Postby deidnbella » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:48 pm

I agree with Sharon and Nic! Please go away! I laughed though watching that scene because my hubby said that Rory's mom looked like a cracked out version of Adrianne! I kind of felt sorry for Rory!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”