Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Postby ej and sami » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I was watching today show I can't not believe they had Rory's mom pimping Dannifer. Rory' mom was telling Jennifer not to give up on Daniel because he a good men what's wrong this writers. Make this crap stop every character is getting destroy by pimping this couple. Why was Daniel at police station he should had stayed at the Hospital him and Jennifer broking up.

zuzu61

Re: Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Quote ej and sami: I was watching today show I can't not believe they had Rory's mom pimping Dannifer. Rory' mom was telling Jennifer not to give up on Daniel because he a good men what's wrong this writers. Make this crap stop every character is getting destroy by pimping this couple. Why was Daniel at police station he should had stayed at the Hospital him and Jennifer broking up.

I agree! I Agree!! I AGREE!!! I wanted to vomit when Dr. Dooright walked in. Jennifer could have HUGGED him later. Did you see the tears in JJ's eyes??
YES YES YES JJ is wrong!! But I am SOOOO sick of Daniel being the adult and walking in and NOT even speaking to JJ..
I can NOT stomach Dannifer.. SICK. ~)

Jennifer and Jack sent JJ away and he would go for a year or more w/o seeing them.. PLUEASE!!! and they're not to blame for any of his actions?! WHO the H$LL was teaching this child right from wrong??
Then he gets home to HIS PERSONAL, PRIVATE BEDROOM to find his Mother's boyfriend's child's toys in his room.
Yes he was wrong with his lying and drug dealing..
But the first time Parker climbs up on a chair,, he get jerked around by the collar??
Daniel needs to stay the hell out of his life.
Jennifer and Jack should have been there for JJ YEARS and YEARS ago!!!
I really feel sorry for Abigail.. She has just been able to handle the absence of her parents better.
I actually agree with JJ when he said all His Mom does is mope around over her d@mned boyfriend.

haha.. Sorry ej and sami, I am ranting today about Dannifer!!! ~) :]

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote flightygirl: Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

Omg flightygirl I saw that on twitter too I can't believe they have Victor pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control. If they make Ejami pimping Dannifer I am going to mad as hell!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Quote ej and sami:
Quote flightygirl: Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

Omg flightygirl I saw that on twitter too I can't believe they have Victor pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control. If they make Ejami pimping Dannifer I am going to mad as hell!

Almost lost my lunch!! :-) Maggie 40 years reduced to Pimping Dannifer.. NOW Victor?!?!? No way.. SOO out of Character!!
The more the WRITERS pimp their Studmuffins, The MORE I rebel. ~)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

IT'S GOT TO END SOON! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:25 am

Is horific, and especially when Victor said "Forget the kid!", as if JJ is a dog that needs to be put away... cause the most impoortant thing is that Dannifer is happy! Disgusting!!!

and yet that same Victor is concerned about the grown man Brady and will do anything to save him! what double standards! ugh

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 am

Dannifer is the worst couple on Days they are so damn boring I am sick tried of people in Salem pimping this couple. Please make it stop we had enough of this crap. I can't believe they made Victor pimping this Dannifer ththat's not his character.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 am

Quote stjarna: Is horific, and especially when Victor said "Forget the kid!", as if JJ is a dog that needs to be put away... cause the most impoortant thing is that Dannifer is happy! Disgusting!!!

and yet that same Victor is concerned about the grown man Brady and will do anything to save him! what double standards! ugh

Why wouldn't Victor "pimp" Dannifer--if only to keep his goody-two-shoes wife Maggie happy. She seems to have almost devoted her entire life to keep her son in what she considers a perfect relationship. This is far different from Victor's attempted interference in Brady's love life, since Victor (like almost everyone else in Salem) thinks Kristen is evil and dangerous enough to make his grandson VERY unhappy...

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 am

That's why I don't watch Days of our Lives as much anymore because of the whole Dannifer pimping because to me I find it disgusting, that is why I wish Jack could come back

Return to “Days of Our Lives”