DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Dang it I got sidetracked yesterday. And didn't read twitter.

@PetaMurgFans: WRONG VOTING NUMBER FOR BRANT AND PETA. Their number is 18008683403! t.co/tVEdSd3uGg

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 pm

He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote mauimama: He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

Yesterday when they were talking to him I noticed a resemblance more to that Matt Boehmer guy from White Collar. So I was thinking if Matt doesn't get picked for 50Shades maybe just maybe they could look at Brant??

I can't see him as recast for Will due to hair coloring. Weird right? Besides they recast Will and we just have to wait and see how he does this new guy. play on words?? since his name is Guy Wilson

OT: I read you new thread and I try and stay away from I hate threads. But I say speak your mind. I think you can only get suspended if you trash another poster not an character.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mauimama: He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

Yesterday when they were talking to him I noticed a resemblance more to that Matt Boehmer guy from White Collar. So I was thinking if Matt doesn't get picked for 50Shades maybe just maybe they could look at Brant??

I can't see him as recast for Will due to hair coloring. Weird right? Besides they recast Will and we just have to wait and see how he does this new guy. play on words?? since his name is Guy Wilson

OT: I read you new thread and I try and stay away from I hate threads. But I say speak your mind. I think you can only get suspended if you trash another poster not an character.

OT: allmyloving days---thanks for the input-- sad day when you can't say you don't like a story, etc... right? I'm looking forward to this new Will Horton - I'm sorry but I just cannot stand the current one. And I'm sure I love a DOOL character/actor that those harsh critical posters absolutely hate with a passion! lol

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 am

I missed Brant's dancing last night. I was actually upset that they eliminated Snookie.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 am

Crossing fingers and toes he doesn't get eliminated!!

pansy1964

Postby pansy1964 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm thinking that it is Leah's time to go this week or maybe Bill. I would love it how ever if Amber was eliminated...I like her but can't stand Derek.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote pansy1964: I'm thinking that it is Leah's time to go this week or maybe Bill. I would love it how ever if Amber was eliminated...I like her but can't stand Derek.

I agree with Leah being eliminated but she has a bigger fan base. Yeah it isn't all down to the dancing. It popularity

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 pm

I hope Brant doesn't get eliminated. He is getting really good!

pansy1964

Postby pansy1964 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I hope Brant doesn't get eliminated either! With Peta as a partner he just might make it to the final four....Wishfull thinking at this point I know. If Leah doesn't go then I'm thinking it could be Jack.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”