Will EJ die as many times as Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Will EJ die as many times as Stefano

Postby wwwwww » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 am

Will EJ die as many times as Stefano. If EJ faked his death like Stefano has before would he tell Sami or have her believe he was dead. I couldn't imagine him hurting her thinking he was dead but if he has enemy's coming after him he may need to fake his death to protect himself or something. Although if Sami knew he was faking his death she may by accident let it slip he's still alive. EJ probably would need just to fake both of their deaths and go on one of the Dimera secret islands. I want EJ and Sami on a secret island together.

HouseTops

Re: Will EJ die as many times as Stefano

Postby HouseTops » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm

He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mille

Postby mille » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine! ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote mille: Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine! ;)

Yada, yada ;) i doubt that, Mille. Who's left to hate and bash if Elvis ends up 6 feet under??? He definately serves his purpose even for anti fans :D
Just admit it.... You love to hate him just as I love to luuuvvvvvvvv him ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote HouseTops: He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

A tiger with a little scruff ;)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:34 pm

I don't particularly want either one of them to "die." But I think there is one Phoenix who can rise with style--and that's Stefano!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote HouseTops: He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

A tiger with a little scruff ;)

SWEET!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille: Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine! ;)

Yada, yada ;) i doubt that, Mille. Who's left to hate and bash if Elvis ends up 6 feet under??? He definately serves his purpose even for anti fans :D

Who's left t0 "hate and bash" if EJ's gone? Plenty of people, especially for SOME fans, who seem committed to bashing characters like Rafe, Dannifer, Kate, etc. etc. I happen to want EJami PLUS many other characters (including Stefano) to stick around....

mille

Postby mille » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 am

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, don't hate, but very, very indifferent to the character Elvis. Who else is their to be indifferent about? Samantha Brady.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, don't hate, but very, very indifferent to the character Elvis. Who else is their to be indifferent about? Samantha Brady.

Indifferent??? That's what I don't get, Mille....you, the queen of sassiness on this board ( meant as a compliment!) prefer Rafe to Elvis 8) and don't care much for Sami????? I thought most of us bad girls were hung up on EJ Dimera :D and the scheemstress of the century Samantha Jean ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”