The real father please stand up

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
june68

The real father please stand up

Postby june68 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 am

Im so tied of the bady belong to the wrong father lets not do to nick what they did to lucas.we know that johnny belong to lucas the dna test was played with by someone.its time the luas finds out the truth.and remember the dna testing that gabbi never had well i believe the bady id nicks.because they sleep together awful fast.i would love it to be nicks bady thst would be awesome then nick and gabbi and bady move out of town to bond has a family.

ejami2012

Re: The real father please stand up

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:30 am

Quote june68: Im so tied of the bady belong to the wrong father lets not do to nick what they did to lucas.we know that johnny belong to lucas the dna test was played with by someone.its time the luas finds out the truth.and remember the dna testing that gabbi never had well i believe the bady id nicks.because they sleep together awful fast.i would love it to be nicks bady thst would be awesome then nick and gabbi and bady move out of town to bond has a family.

Johnny is Ejs not Lucas'. No DNA test needed for thus one.
Nick is off his rocker the baby is Wills. Now Gabi and Nico can get married leave the baby with Will and they can move out of Salem.

june68

Postby june68 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:21 pm

the dna test proud that lucas is johnnys father.then ej is johnnys father someone fix the second test dr rolf stefano evil dr.now for will he judges nick and he crap ej and let his father take the blame.he is a mamas boy and for nick and gabbi they should stay and raise there daughter in salem and for ej he belongs with tailor and sami should leave town.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:42 pm

The only DNA mistakes that I know of are that Ali is EJs and Parker is Philips! ;)

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 am

Quote flightygirl: The only DNA mistakes that I know of are that Ali is EJs and Parker is Philips! ;)

Nick did not do a DNA test when Kate asked him too. He just faked the results to show Ej is father of the twins.

Marlena has another one done that she supervised and guarded . It showed one twin Lucas' one Ejs.

I think Ali should be Ejs and Parker Philips too.

Donnie_Turner

Postby Donnie_Turner » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm

:0 Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote Donnie_Turner: :0 Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

I really dont want s paternity switch but with Lucas off contract I would like Ali to be Ejs so she has a father figure on screen in her life. I loved when she kissed Sami on the cheek. It was so cute

Donnie_Turner

Postby Donnie_Turner » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote Donnie_Turner: :0 Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

I really dont want s paternity switch but with Lucas off contract I would like Ali to be Ejs so she has a father figure on screen in her life. I loved when she kissed Sami on the cheek. It was so cute

Well Allie being EJ's child, would make Lucas's situation with contracts a lot worse. I would rather Lucas leave with Allie if they do that dumb story.

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:22 am

The switching of DNA tests in the hospital is another
dead horse being overkilled!! All the s/l are repeats
after repeats...we can never get an original... >(

Looks like the left hand doesn't know what the right
hand is doing in the writing room!! 8)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:48 am

Quote ejami2012:

Oh, please. No more paternity tests and switches and messing with hospital records, which is ridiculously easy in Salem! Yes, Alli should have a "father figure," once Lucas is out of the picture. But EJ will serve perfectly in that role, without miraculously becoming her "REAL" father. Apparently he's been doing that very well for the past several months, with Alli firmly settled in the DiiMera mansion with her twin brother and half-sister Sydney. With Ejami, that's a FAMILY, without worrying about the gene pool.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”