Chads tumor?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwil1963

Chads tumor?

Postby wwil1963 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

zuzu61

Re: Chads tumor?

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Quote wwil1963: Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

The conversation yesterday made me wonder.

Cam: As soon as you start treatment, everyone's gonna know.
Chad: Not according to my Doctor. I'm getting cutting edge treatment that you probably don't even know about.
I could beat this thing before anyone even knows I have a problem.
Now stick to your promise & keep your mouth shut!...

and.. the way Chad was eavesdropping, when Cam and Abigail were talking.
IF he is faking, I hope she doesn't have sex with him before she finds out the truth.
Stupid writing, AGAIN.. IF she does. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote wwil1963: Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

The conversation yesterday made me wonder.

Cam: As soon as you start treatment, everyone's gonna know.
Chad: Not according to my Doctor. I'm getting cutting edge treatment that you probably don't even know about.
I could beat this thing before anyone even knows I have a problem.
Now stick to your promise & keep your mouth shut!...

and.. the way Chad was eavesdropping, when Cam and Abigail were talking.
IF he is faking, I hope she doesn't have sex with him before she finds out the truth.
Stupid writing, AGAIN.. IF she does. ~)

I have to agree I hope too if he is faking they don't have sex. I don't want Chad with her. I don't like any of the girls in town for him right now so I am hoping that he goes away and with a recast BECAUSE YES WE NEED CHAD DiMera - he brings a girl home with him and its someone daddy doesn't like because the DiMera men need women that pops didn't pick out.

jeanie5815

Postby jeanie5815 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Yea. What happened to the "Spoiler" in the weekly's, that said, "at the opening of Will's/Sonny's club, tragedy strikes.?"
All I saw was the fight, and Chad gets hit, and then he's ok. To me, it was just something to make Carmen worry about Chad unnecessary. Boy, the writers need to "look" into the spoilers, to "match spoiler" with the "actual writing" of the scene.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”