8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dustin

8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up

Postby Dustin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:41 pm

This week on "Days," Jenn stopped being a doormat too little, too late; and Gabi and Brady decided to make the same dumb mistakes again!

Check out the full blog at: <a href="http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/34875/">http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/34875/</a>

mille

Re: 8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up

Postby mille » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:34 am

Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud. ~)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:54 am

Quote mille: Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud. ~)

You forgot the most important part...... Put Rafe back into a coma :D ;)

mille

Postby mille » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille: Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud. ~)

No the most important part, is getting Samantha and Elvis out of Salem and off screen!! ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol! :-)

and I love your idea! :) :) :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:

No the most important part, is getting Samantha and Elvis out of Salem and off screen!! ;)

I would love Samantha and EJ out of Salem and on their honeymoon! 3)

mille

Postby mille » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Honeymoon? Lol, that means their has to be a wedding! marriage is not in Samantha's future, she'll just add to the 15 other gowns she has in her closet. Then she can do her why, why, me, me off screen! ;)

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 am

Quote mille:
Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Honeymoon? Lol, that means their has to be a wedding! marriage is not in Samantha's future, she'll just add to the 15 other gowns she has in her closet. Then she can do her why, why, me, me off screen! ;)

Let's start a petition to put Rafe back in a coma . :))

I want a beautiful Ejami wedding and the ultimate honeymoon asap.

mille

Postby mille » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote mille:
Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Let's start a petition to put Rafe back in a coma . :))

I want a beautiful Ejami wedding and the ultimate honeymoon asap.

Lol, a beautiful wedding and honeymoon? it's more like a Nightmare!! Samantha will continue to be the runaway bride, just this time she needs to do her running off screen!!

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 am

I LOVE E Jami, I don't want Rafe in a coma either.......he's great with Kate! Love Nicole & Eric but I have to say Brady is a moron where Kristen is concerned....and I love Brady too! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”