Daniel and Jennifer

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Re: Daniel and Jennifer

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Please writers it's time to break up Dannifer us fans had enough with them there are worst couple on days. I am so sick tried of Salem pimping is couple they need to go far away. Jennifer is much better off with Daniel he make her weak. Can real Jennifer Rose please stand up and tell Daniel is over and focus on her kid's and job.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:29 pm

The writers owe Melissa Reeves a huge apology for the terrible s/l they have given her--and for destroying the smart, fun, feisty Jennifer and replaced her with a weepy helpless jerk. Wish we would see the end of this farce of a love match.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I don't think we will ever see a feisty and interesting Jennifer again! I know I am repeating myself over and over again since the Nicole debacle started last year...but I really hoped down the line that they will turn this around with Jennifer - but it looks like not gonna happen!

JJ is another character that serves the purpose of pushing this pairing.
I would have loved seeing an sl the way Jennifer alone handles JJ troubles! That would have been more interesting, seeing her investigate. Ah, wishes, wishes...

mamaw1234

Postby mamaw1234 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Has no one picked on the fact Daniel and Jennifer are cousins. A sexual relationship is sick

mamaw1234

Postby mamaw1234 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Daniel and Jennifer are cousins for goodness sakes its discusting

beachmama13

Postby beachmama13 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 pm

I have watched DOOL almost EVERY day since 1971 & I have never been as close to changing my channel as I have been the last couple of months. I DO like Jennifer & Daniel & am so sick of JJ. He is nothing but a selfish, spoiled drug head brat. As someone else said, Jack wasn't the sainted person JJ seems to remember. COME ON WRITERS! Enough of this on again--off again nonsense! It's up to you whether you loose a watcher or not. What's it gonna be?

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote mamaw1234: Daniel and Jennifer are cousins for goodness sakes its discusting

Daniel and Jennifer are not cousins. Jennifer is a Horton by birth. Maggie is a Horton by marriage.

Trojangal

Postby Trojangal » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote beachmama13: I have watched DOOL almost EVERY day since 1971 & I have never been as close to changing my channel as I have been the last couple of months. I DO like Jennifer & Daniel & am so sick of JJ. He is nothing but a selfish, spoiled drug head brat. As someone else said, Jack wasn't the sainted person JJ seems to remember. COME ON WRITERS! Enough of this on again--off again nonsense! It's up to you whether you loose a watcher or not. What's it gonna be?

Been only watching since the mid 80's but though I love Missy & Shawn separately but not a fan of Dannifer . The constant make ups & breaks up make them a joke. Liked Dan with Kate, Chloe & even Nicole .
Jen I liked with Frankie, Peter & Jack Go Figure!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 am

And so Jennifer is left to be this helpless whiney person and it's interesting how they turned this around that she is left sobbing and he is the great person who now finally realises that she has to take time to deal with her son. when she was asking him to give her time he was all up in a Daniel-fit that what about them blabla bla- ok, don't think that I've changed and now want them together. No- I want them to ever get back together, just merely stating how they made Daniel now looking glorious. Didn't he do the same when he broke up with her when the silly double-date thing went off with Jack ???

She should have broke up with him!!! and said goodbye slamming the door after him! and sang I will survive!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:33 am

Dannifer need to over for good I just had enough with them. They acting like high school teens. Why are these stupid writers are in loving with this couple they boring me to death. The writers really mess up Jennifer Rose character big time. Boy Daniel make Jennifer look weak it's freak sad.

Dannifer is safe 2.0 everybody tells them there a great couple. People in Salem pimping them too damn much all they do is break up or make up. Daniel can't never do nothing wrong it's always Jennifer fault and she tells Daniel she sorry all the time. This couple just don't work at all.

I read a spolier it's says that Abby begs Daniel to stay with her mother wow these writers are going to damn far really Abby have begs a men to stay with her mother Smh.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”