Daniel and Jennifer

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
butterfly52

Daniel and Jennifer

Postby butterfly52 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:58 pm

I really love this couple, but now I say Daniel move on. This women does not have a little boy this boy is almost a man J.J. and she keeps kicking Daniel and breaking his heart. He deserve better drop her Daniel now enough is enough.

stjarna

Re: Daniel and Jennifer

Postby stjarna » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:47 am

Quote butterfly52: I really love this couple, but now I say Daniel move on. This women does not have a little boy this boy is almost a man J.J. and she keeps kicking Daniel and breaking his heart. He deserve better drop her Daniel now enough is enough.

He desrves Nicole!

Jennifer doesn't really love Daniel. And it shows!

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 am

Exactly, it's ridiculous! JJ is a young man not a little boy! Who lets a teenager dictate who they can see? Jenn is a coward!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:05 am

This couple is beyond pathetic! Writers please put us out of our misery. It's torture to watch their immature behavior.

lastry

Postby lastry » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:07 am

I love Daniel and Jennifer. I understand to a point Jennifer trying to reach her son the guilt of him being gone so long but the support of Daniel she needs and I do beilieve she loves Daniel much more than she loved jack but she is scare. Daniel should hang in with her. Jack was not a good husband to Jennifer if you remember. I do
I'd go Daniel anyday.he really loves her he wll support her and not run from problems like jack did many times

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am

Rumour has it that Daniel breaks it off with Jennifer!! I sincerely hope this is for good now!

But what I actually wished to see that she breaks up with him, cos now they will probably have her all heartbroken- and soppy- UGH! Want the strong feisty Jennifer back!!! You don't need him girl!!! Remember how he treated Chloe! ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 am

[quote]Quote fadingrose: This couple is beyond pathetic! Writers please put us out of our misery. It's torture to watch their immature behavior.

fadingrose I agree!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 am

Dannifer is the worst couple on days they are freak boring. It's time for the writers to break up this couple. Us fans tried of watching this couple they gets on are last never. When they come on I turn my T.v. down.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:44 pm

I am with all daniel and jennifer are the worst couple on days of our lives.it is time for jennifer to focus all her energy in help her son jj.

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Quote CindyHaskins: I am with all daniel and jennifer are the worst couple on days of our lives.it is time for jennifer to focus all her energy in help her son jj.

Exactly. She should put all of her energy into her foot and give him a swift kick in the pants. He's not a child anymore, needs to own up to the fact that his behavior is not acceptable.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”