I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done

Postby ej and sami » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 am

Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

zuzu61

Re: I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote ej and sami: Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

O.M.G.!!! Thank You! THANK You!! THANK YOU!!! ITA! TOTALLY!!! YES!! >(

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote ej and sami: Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

You welcome I am tried of Nick too he needs to pay for what done to EJ family. I hope Sami tells EJ that Nick attacked her twice. Boy EJ will turn into his Dirmera side. Ejami needs make Nick life a living Hell.

I read a spolier it's says that Nick mess Will and Sonny again. Here we go again because stupid Gabi she and Nick are back together. I hope Will and Sonny tells her Gabi off.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:23 pm

I think that ej and sami need come up with a plan to make nick pay for he did to will and sonny.i am team ejami and wilson all the away.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Quote ej and sami:
Quote zuzu61:

Yeah but didn't Nick say if something happens to him he has made sure Will's secret will come out. I thought Nick was

You welcome I am tried of Nick too he needs to pay for what done to EJ family. I hope Sami tells EJ that Nick attacked her twice. Boy EJ will turn into his Dirmera side. Ejami needs make Nick life a living Hell.

I read a spolier it's says that Nick mess Will and Sonny again. Here we go again because stupid Gabi she and Nick are back together. I hope Will and Sonny tells her Gabi off.

Yeah but didn't Nick say if something happens to him he has made sure Will's secret will come out. I thought Nick was genius smart even Sami told Lucas that. Does Nick have a higher IQ than Sami.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”