Screw Justin/Screw JJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dakota 4762

Screw Justin/Screw JJ

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:04 pm

If Sami listens to Justin and takes the plea bargain, she will lose EJ forever. Their love is being tested and if she turns on him, I am not sure EJAMI will ever be able to recover!!!!!!!!!!! >(

If Jennifer doesn't start acting like an adult, she deserves every negative thing that will happen to her. Who the h e l l does JJ think he is, running her love life. He needs counseling and if she is too blind to see that, she is the worlds most stupidest mother. He is selfish and self centered and a manipulator. >(

stjarna

Re: Screw Justin/Screw JJ

Postby stjarna » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote Dakota 4762: If Sami listens to Justin and takes the plea bargain, she will lose EJ forever. Their love is being tested and if she turns on him, I am not sure EJAMI will ever be able to recover!!!!!!!!!!! >(

If Jennifer doesn't start acting like an adult, she deserves every negative thing that will happen to her. Who the h e l l does JJ think he is, running her love life. He needs counseling and if she is too blind to see that, she is the worlds most stupidest mother. He is selfish and self centered and a manipulator. >(

If they kill Ejami with this I think fans will not watch again!

Re JJ and Jennifer...well, that is the upbringing both Jennifer and late Jack are guilty for. Plus he was in the boarding school in England...that is a tough enviroment... no wonder he is egocentric. No offense or disrespect to boarding schools!

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

What a position for Sami to be in, does she take the plea so she can be with her kids... or... face life in prison for EJ? Tell me what you would do? LOL She's between a rock and a hard place.
As for JJ no excuse for his behavior. He's a spoiled brat, has no respect for Jen, his sister or anyone else on the planet. Hard to believe Jack and Jen raised this selfish self centered boy... he needs to be put in his place. He thinks he's a gift to the world plus has a right to rule his clueless Mom's life. Time he's exposed for dealing drugs and what he's done to Jen and Daniel. IMO he and Ms Theresa need to be locked up together... they deserve one another. Oy.. this is a soap but I get into it and it drives me bonkers. LOL LOL

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

Quote Nita Lou: What a position for Sami to be in, does she take the plea so she can be with her kids... or... face life in prison for EJ? Tell me what you would do? LOL She's between a rock and a hard place.
As for JJ no excuse for his behavior. He's a spoiled brat, has no respect for Jen, his sister or anyone else on the planet. Hard to believe Jack and Jen raised this selfish self centered boy... he needs to be put in his place. He thinks he's a gift to the world plus has a right to rule his clueless Mom's life. Time he's exposed for dealing drugs and what he's done to Jen and Daniel. IMO he and Ms Theresa need to be locked up together... they deserve one another. Oy.. this is a soap but I get into it and it drives me bonkers. LOL LOL

ITA on both counts.

Sami is in an awful situation. Does she have faith in EJ and the justice system, or does she bargain with the devil...I mean the prosecutor ?) :-) ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”