New Face

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Shirleta

New Face

Postby Shirleta » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 am

Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

stjarna

Re: New Face

Postby stjarna » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Quote Shirleta: Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

NO! EJ is unique!

But talking about new faces... and they got Theresa as a new character and I think they kind of made a mistake there.
I get that she is supposed to be a new villain of a kind, and I kind of remember when Chelsea came- she was also a mischiveous one, but I kind of liked her. with Theresa I don't know...

New faces are always welcome...like CS aka Jordan- already love! ~) ;)

Rosieroserson

Re: New Face

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:27 am

Quote Shirleta: Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

If EJ happened to have a younger, good looking brother... he should be paired with Abby. She needs a playful, slightly dominating, handsome man to show her the pleasures in life.......... If you know what I mean ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”