Jordan Ridgeway

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Jordan Ridgeway

Postby fadingrose » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Yey, Rafdan rocks!
Let them take out some frustration on eachother :D

There will be a lot more cause for frustration in a Rafe-Jordan hook-up. Isn't Rafe supposed to be paralyzed from the waist down? It may be a long time before that problem is solved and there's a baby that so many fans seem to want for them.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote fadingrose:

There will be a lot more cause for frustration in a Rafe-Jordan hook-up. Isn't Rafe supposed to be paralyzed from the waist down? It may be a long time before that problem is solved and there's a baby that so many fans seem to want for them.

Is he paralyzed? I didn't know that. He probably won't be for long if they're serious about pairing Rafe and Jordan.

Days In Da UK

Postby Days In Da UK » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm

What if Jordan Ridgeway is Stefano's long lost daughter, with Chad and Kristen leaving it could happen. She'd fill the spot Lexie had as the good Dimera and imagine Rafe hooking up with Stefano's daughter/EJ's sister and Kate trying to kill Stefano's new precious daughter and Sami being jealous of her sister-in law. Jordan Dimera????

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

I liking Jordan Ridgeway so far....
Esp. the way she's not intimidated by anyone. haha
I just hope she's not tied to Dr Dan in any way.. I see enough of him these days.. lol jmo :]

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Quote zuzu61: I liking Jordan Ridgeway so far....
Esp. the way she's not intimidated by anyone. haha
I just hope she's not tied to Dr Dan in any way.. I see enough of him these days.. lol jmo :]

Unfortunately, there is a link to Dr Dan after all it is the Dr Dan show. Dr Dan says he knows a Ridgeway from Medical School, Jordan gets overly defensive and claims that can't be true. ARRRAGHHH enough with the Dr Dan!!! If they too have a past tied together then this show has really lost it

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 am

I think that she is holding back from people cos she doesn't want something from the past to follow her- but LOL- this bad is going to spring up when you least need it in Salem... maybe Kate will start digging....

but she is warming up to Rafe and is kind of happy that he is showing more interest.....

why is she shying away from people- and so wants to stay professional... I want more- I hope they are not dragging it too long till we get some more clues...LOL ~)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 pm

I don't like jordan she is nothing but a boring and useless character.i could careless about the secret she is keeping.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:55 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote fadingrose:

Is he paralyzed? I didn't know that. He probably won't be for long if they're serious about pairing Rafe and Jordan.

We learned only a few days ago that Rafe was able to lift his leg several inches off the bed. So.. let's hope that means other "below the waist" body parts will work perfectly, though not necessarily immediately.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote fadingrose:

We learned only a few days ago that Rafe was able to lift his leg several inches off the bed. So.. let's hope that means other "below the waist" body parts will work perfectly, though not necessarily immediately.

Jordan will get him into shape in no time! ;)

till then a kiss or two would be ok! :D

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Jordan in one word, Traitor!...

;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”