Jordan Ridgeway

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Jordan Ridgeway

Postby stjarna » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 am

Ok, haven't seen her in action yet...
the new no-nosense therapist,as she is described,
http://tvline.com/2013/08/14/days-of-our-lives-preview-chrishell-stause-jordan-rafe/
could be be exciting and refreshing... and I hope she and Rafe hit it off... and give Kate a headache... ;)

uh, Rafe might fall in love again... good! :D

thoughts...

littleguysmom

Re: Jordan Ridgeway

Postby littleguysmom » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:21 am

I hope eventually Rafe does fall in love with Jordan at least he will be getting a woman that no one else has slept with around town. Maybe she will give Kate a run for her money since Kate's the one that gave the ok to hire her. Besides Rafe needs a new love interest and a decent story line. Jordan is suppose to be seen today so we will see if there are any sparks between the two. I hope so. Can't wait. ~) :-)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 am

Here is hoping they build up Jordan's character but also that they build up Rafe and Jordan to become a supercouple but at the same time Jordan she is going to have to have ties to the canvas some how perhaps she'll end up being a long-lost Brady or a long-lost DiMera or a long-lost Kiriakis

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 pm

How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time? ~)

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote Gideon58: How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time? ~)

Kate wanted to pick a special therapist she's paying. She gave Kayla a list she preferred. Kayla review resumes and Jordan was the best. Kate thinks she's a man . Today is her first time on screen.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote Gideon58: How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time? ~)

Kate wanted to pick a special therapist she's paying. She gave Kayla a list she preferred. Kayla review resumes and Jordan was the best. Kate thinks she's a man . Today is her first time on screen.

LOL.. LMAO @ Kate thinking "she" is a "he"!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Don't eat any Apples Jordan. 8)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote ejami2012:

LOL.. LMAO @ Kate thinking "she" is a "he"!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Don't eat any Apples Jordan. 8)

or brownies or deviled eggs ;)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Brady and Jordan would make a great couple, I would rather Brady be with a woman who is at least his own age and isn't old enough to be his mother because when I look at Bristen that is what I see and not to mention look at the damage she's inflicted upon Brady's entire family

At least with Brady and Jordan there would be no baggage

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh no....Jordan HAS to be Rafe's new love...babies and the whole thing ;)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

If Jordan and Rafe do become a couple then I really want to see Rafe get his shot at happiness finally and for Rafe to finally get married again but this time to Jordan and have a baby of his own with her because Rafe has proven in the past that he has what it takes to be a good father and I would have no doubt that he and Jordan would make great parents

Return to “Days of Our Lives”