Kristen Pregnant???

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Kristen Pregnant???

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 am

Quote hopey pix: I just saw on the new Soap Opera Digest yesterday,but didn't read it yet,Eileen Kristen OUT AT DAYS!!Did any one hear this news at all?I hope it's only a rumor,she's hasn't even been there a year yet!!!

Up sooty but its true there's a thread a few pages back her last day at studio was July 16th.

Can't wait to hear the results of her test

jellybeanexp

Postby jellybeanexp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 am

I agree! I always thought she was old enough to be Brady or Eric's mother. Really sick! Hope the writers put a quick end to this.

jeanie5815

Postby jeanie5815 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 am

No you are no the only person that knows. I have a neighbor that gave birth at 56. I also, in 1972, had a student in my LPN class, that was a grand mom AND was having her 12th child, at the age of 59. It was a boy and he's a healthy and happy adult with children of his own. So it CAN happen.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am

Quote jeanie5815: No you are no the only person that knows. I have a neighbor that gave birth at 56. I also, in 1972, had a student in my LPN class, that was a grand mom AND was having her 12th child, at the age of 59. It was a boy and he's a healthy and happy adult with children of his own. So it CAN happen.

WHOA seriously-too crazy. I think it was a plot point and it would have been interesting to say the least but if only she had seduced him instead of how she did this -it could have happened since we do see that he doesn't totally think like his momma that she is devil incarnate which to be truthful with her deed she really does seem to be what momma is warning him about -if only she wasn't herself so crazied about it then maybe they would listen.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”