Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Undeniable Truth

Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Postby Undeniable Truth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

LOL - I totally get that ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 am

Eric and Brady both seeing Kristen. I started the Eric and Brady thread because I know they both are naïve and so in the dark about what she has done but you can totally see why they both like her. And yes Eric has decided that she isn't all that bad and he is willing to give her a chance, because she has shown them this one side to her that no one has ever seen and it is a crazy mess what she has done - and YES she deserves to pay for it.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:41 am

I don't mind Daniel, just don't like him with Jennifer (don't like her) as they have zero chemistry.

I have never liked the Lucas character from the first day he arrived in Salem and the same goes for Brady (although EM is an improvement over KL). Rafe is okay as long as he is far away from Sami and her kids.

Unlike most people I think it is way past time to retire Stefano.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 am

I don't mind really that Eric too thinks Niki did it. Its so soapy.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't mind really that Eric too thinks Niki did it. Its so soapy.

I don't mind either. I am hoping he realizes some hidden desires for Nicole. Maybe part of him wishes that he had sex with her. At least she is someone he cares about.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote PatsMom:
Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

Which one is bearable?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

Quote flightygirl:
Quote PatsMom:

Which one is bearable?

OMG :D I have to totally agree in asking which one is even bearable????

2Wildroses

Postby 2Wildroses » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 am

Quote kktt: I always loved Chloe and Daniel together. I was really hoping this last time she was back even after all the crazy stuff she did that he would choose her and admit he loved her and always has!

I love Daniel and Chloe also, why do they try to force couples on fans? I like Jennifer just not with Daniel

DaysVixen

Postby DaysVixen » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote PatsMom:

Which one is bearable?

OMG :D I have to totally agree in asking which one is even bearable????

LOL! I find the Horton family boring. They're too goody-goody for me, so my favourite family has been the Brady's who have some spunk and fight in them. Each Brady kid (Roman, Bo, Kim, and Kayla)has a spunky, feisty daughter (Sami, Chelsea, Theresa and Stephanie) that keep or kept people on their toes in Salem. To me, they are the real entertainment on the show!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”