Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Axl Rose

Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 am

Could you imagine if they were to pair up Bernardi's son with EJ and Sami's daughter Sydney? You would have yourself a Romeo and Juliet pairing in the making because no way would Marge Bernardi want her son with Sami Brady's daughter and no way would EJ want his daughter with Bernardi's son

And you know Stefano he definitely would not want Bernardi's son anywhere near his granddaughter that's for sure

And Timmy he would at first get close to Sydney because he would want revenge for his father's death and he figures the way in going about it is to go through Sydney but then eventually he finds himself falling for Sydney for real

Rosieroserson

Re: Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:53 am

Quote Axl Rose: Could you imagine if they were to pair up Bernardi's son with EJ and Sami's daughter Sydney? You would have yourself a Romeo and Juliet pairing in the making because no way would Marge Bernardi want her son with Sami Brady's daughter and no way would EJ want his daughter with Bernardi's son

And you know Stefano he definitely would not want Bernardi's son anywhere near his granddaughter that's for sure

And Timmy he would at first get close to Sydney because he would want revenge for his father's death and he figures the way in going about it is to go through Sydney but then eventually he finds himself falling for Sydney for real

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Axl Rose, I didn't realise you've got such a wicked sense of humor!!!! ;) :-) :-) :-) :-) I 'm not bashing you, just thought your post was really entertaining ;)

Sidney and Timmy would be wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin! The main reason for me is I don't like the Bernardi's and want them far away from the Dimera's. Timmy is just a little boy so he's not to blame..... but just the sight of Marge and imagening that her son might become like her.... Yuch!!!! Enough already *)

Rosieroserson

Re: Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
I can't stand the thought of Symmy %( %( %( %( %( %( %(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”