What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Postby flightygirl » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote zuzu61: #73 2013/10/29 10:16AM
-------------------------
posted stjarna

I know! Here I go on the Soapbox!

Only Ejami is written well- and I guess the writers who write for them are from an alternative universe - as the others are written so not like them at all- at least not the way they used to be like Maggie, like Jennifer- in this whole JJ s/l she was potraited as a miserable woman- whiney, and I think if they wrote her as she is- one that resolves stuff (used to!) - and since she was once a runaway- she would know or at least investigate where runaway kids hang out and do stuff- but no- we had her blaming others for all that happened to JJ and them! whhat rubbish...

Then... Chad and Abby fiasco- I am sooo %^$$££"£^^%T%$$ about that- I watched them fall for eachother in 2011- with all the Stefano-family drama- and ok, and then it all got detoured with new writers, but then these come back and can't write a nice soapy romantic love story- and this couple had it all- chemistry, family angst, their own angst- and they make fall for Cameron- WTfoah!

then Lucas- neglecting him to the end of ends- he could have been involved in the JJ s/l -
he can also hold his own story and people would love to see him! Now really hope they will write something good and not only Ejami angst!

and I really don't know why they cannot keep Chloe- she is beautiful, intersting character- she was also brought to nothingness!! why???

Hope is also non-exitant!
ah... this has been adressed so many times, but I am kind of reviewing all this year... and only Ejami was good! The rest- mostly boring- Eric-Nicole bored me beyond words!
Kristen s/l after breaking up with Brady- forget it!!!

Couldn't care less about Theresa! but if she hooks up with Nick- it could be something!

Rant, rant, rant etc. ;)

Raving only about Ejami!!!! 3)

----------------------------------
My Sister's theory is that AS "owns" the show. Not literally. But she says As is NOT going to allow anyone to stay on the show and be more popular than she is. ????
I'm Not sure if she's right, because I've always been a Sami fan. Lately I'm beginning to wonder???
I know I'll get stoned. Big time. But just repeating what she swears is going on.. ???[/quote]

Wow! If that is true EJ is a goner because I think he is way more popular! ;) ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 am

Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

She is usually the best crime solver in Salem. I guess this isn't true when SHE is the on accused.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays: Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

She is usually the best crime solver in Salem. I guess this isn't true when SHE is the on accused.

That's normally because she is blabbering boohoo ing playing the victim. It's unbecoming and I don't like it. She should be out there trying to find evidence to prove she didn't do this instead...and yeah she tried with that hotel clerk Martha but flies with honey Niki -honey not the. Miss know it all smugness

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote littleguysmom: Hi Chrissi ...my rant is I wish they would push the Kristen line along a little fast, getting sick of her having flash backs of her and Fr. Eric this is the most discussing story line I have ever watch. Eric is a man of the clothe, not someones play thing. I just hate this story line. What was the writers thinking when they wrote this story line. JMO. ?)

I agree, it make s me sick to watch it. It is so discussting to watch a man of the clothe in that type of situation. Please end it. You d@mn DOOL writers are not smart at all. I keep trying to give you a chance.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote butterfly52:
Quote littleguysmom: Hi Chrissi ...my rant is I wish they would push the Kristen line along a little fast, getting sick of her having flash backs of her and Fr. Eric this is the most discussing story line I have ever watch. Eric is a man of the clothe, not someones play thing. I just hate this story line. What was the writers thinking when they wrote this story line. JMO. ?)

I agree, it make s me sick to watch it. It is so discussting to watch a man of the clothe in that type of situation. Please end it. You d@mn DOOL writers are not smart at all. I keep trying to give you a chance.

ITA!!!! The ONLY reason I have continued to watch is the joy I get out of talking/posting with my FanFriends on sheknows.

Even though I have FF'd almost every scene r/t this s/l.
These 2 s/l's for the past 6 months + have been sickening.

I know, as a christian, I shouldn't watch because of this s/l being so disrespectful..
But like I say, it's about the only outlet I have during the day. I know. I should find something else, but I'd miss talking to my friends. I really don't know what to do?!?! ~)

jred

Postby jred » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 pm

I don't like the Eric Sl either. To me, it is very distasteful. What an awful thing to do to a man who is trying to uphold vows he took to God!!
Here is what I miss the most: the romances of yesteryear. Remember when couples lasted a long time? when they built up to the romance? when they had actual dates? Dancing at Maggie's restaurant?
I also think the writers messed up by not putting Nicole with Daniel or Rafe. She has great chemistry with both.
I also would like to see more of EJAMI kids. I hope they don't send them away to Boarding school!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 am

More family time, joyful time everything doesn't have to be major DRAMA. I would love to see the romance last more than just one episode as well. The writers giveth and taketh within one week. :))

EO42

Postby EO42 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Well, I for one am so very glad that this Kristen, Brady, etc.etc is finally coming to a head as it has dragged on and on and on. Also, as I have said before I would love to see some more longer romances and some funny times like the book club thing. So I agree with all the romanticists like me. It doesn't always have to be so much drama! Are you listening writers??? Thanks for listnin.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 am

Quote EO42: Well, I for one am so very glad that this Kristen, Brady, etc.etc is finally coming to a head as it has dragged on and on and on. Also, as I have said before I would love to see some more longer romances and some funny times like the book club thing. So I agree with all the romanticists like me. It doesn't always have to be so much drama! Are you listening writers??? Thanks for listnin.

Jennifer isn't meant to be funny or laughable regarding her storylines but thats all I do is laugh at her stupidity and her character.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”