What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
littleguysmom

Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Postby littleguysmom » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 am

Chrissi. I would just once like to see a romance that takes weeks or months to build up for the first time a couple makes love for the first time. Give us something to cheer about, and make sure the couple has good chemistry together.

Not just going out one night and the next thing they wake up in bed together with undying love for each other.

I want a romance built on something more than physical attraction. JMO.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 am

I agree with the need for proper romance buildin up... that is soo lacking... I kind of thought they will do it with Chad and Abigail, as there were indication, and it soo fell through...

and definitely romance with people who have chemistry... like Ejami.although their wasn't a classic romance thing, which is ok with me as I like their anti-hero quality...

we need loooveee in the making, but not the Dannifer kind...

Bring back romance.... the old-fashioned kind...Jane Austin kind with some romantic comedy elements too.

I like the antagonists like Adrienne, and Nick are... and Nicole used to be.
A new villain with power so that Justin and EJ have smth to go against! ~)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 am

Aw I want all that, too. :) Loving hearing your thoughts on this. Keep the thread alive!!

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I love Dannifer and could only hope that no matter how long it takes or drags on, I hope Dan and Jen get married and jj and theresa's junk backfire. I am awaiting the outco :-) me of this jj &Theresa stuff. They better get whats coming to them, in the worse way. Daniel and Jennifer have a beautiful relationship that keeps getting played with.wi

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Dannifer story line works great for me. Why? The chemistry, compassion, caring loving hearts that these 2 characters have are unbelievable :-). They aleays put others first. I especially love hoe they bring God's words in to play cause 2 is better tham one according to Matthew 28:19&20. Keep up the great work Dannifer. I dont care what the Dannifer haters are saying cause Dannifer is a truly a deep love that should not be destroyed by any means. Dont know what changed from 2011&2012 cause they were loved and people cldnt wait to see them on screen. Well, dont hate the couple, hate how the writing changed cause they are truly a match made from HEAVEN.22011&2012

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Quote littleguysmom: Chrissi. I would just once like to see a romance that takes weeks or months to build up for the first time a couple makes love for the first time. Give us something to cheer about, and make sure the couple has good chemistry together.

Not just going out one night and the next thing they wake up in bed together with undying love for each other.

I want a romance built on something more than physical attraction. JMO.

Good post!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Quote stjarna: I agree with the need for proper romance buildin up... that is soo lacking... I kind of thought they will do it with Chad and Abigail, as there were indication, and it soo fell through...

and definitely romance with people who have chemistry... like Ejami.although their wasn't a classic romance thing, which is ok with me as I like their anti-hero quality...

we need loooveee in the making, but not the Dannifer kind...

Bring back romance.... the old-fashioned kind...Jane Austin kind with some romantic comedy elements too.

I like the antagonists like Adrienne, and Nick are... and Nicole used to be.
A new villain with power so that Justin and EJ have smth to go against! ~)

I want this too!

soapfan22

Postby soapfan22 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 am

Quote danniferfan4life: Dannifer story line works great for me. Why? The chemistry, compassion, caring loving hearts that these 2 characters have are unbelievable :-). They aleays put others first. I especially love hoe they bring God's words in to play cause 2 is better tham one according to Matthew 28:19&20. Keep up the great work Dannifer. I dont care what the Dannifer haters are saying cause Dannifer is a truly a deep love that should not be destroyed by any means. Dont know what changed from 2011&2012 cause they were loved and people cldnt wait to see them on screen. Well, dont hate the couple, hate how the writing changed cause they are truly a match made from HEAVEN.22011&2012

I completely agree! The original love story writers came up with for this super couple is what needs to be re-visited. Their love is so true in nature and their chemistry is undeniable!

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 am

Love the book club meeting, I wish we would see the ladies let loose more often, minus the pot donuts. But the ladies was hilarious and the probably woke up with tummy aches this morning with everything they ate. Wish the writers would more laughter in the show. I really enjoyed the show yesterday, just wish there was more show like that. JMO. :)

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am

Quote littleguysmom: Love the book club meeting, I wish we would see the ladies let loose more often, minus the pot donuts. But the ladies was hilarious and the probably woke up with tummy aches this morning with everything they ate. Wish the writers would more laughter in the show. I really enjoyed the show yesterday, just wish there was more show like that. JMO. :)

This was my favorite episode!!! All the ladies together letting loose, they were really having a great time! It was hilarious seeing Kayla answer her phone with peanut butter in her mouth and Kate not understanding her! OMG I laughed they were all hilarious....it reminded me of what was missing on this show. No one ever laughs, has a good time, or gets together anymore. It's something that is desperately needed on the show. The best thing about this scene was the vets all having screen time TOGETHER. Vets should not be used to prop up newbies. These ladies all have serious history, and this show's writers should wake up and realize that they all need to be utilized more often. What happened to having people over? I'm sick and tired of people appearing at Jennifer's door to tell her you should be with Daniel. I mean, this stupid idea of people driving across town to knock on someone's door to come over and tell them the same old drivel every day is getting tiresome. It's unrealistic and boring as heck. Jennifer looked like she was having real fun on the show with all the ladies at the book club. Thanks to JJ, we had the best scene on this show since decades! Tired of the newbies getting all the screen time. This is not the Dr Dan show. Or the high school drug show. Or the teenage angst show. I really really miss the vets and the camadarie they have together. Tired of the pimping and the newbies stealing all the storylines.
Oh and get Rafe out of that coma, come on guys this is terrible! Get Nick off the show, Father Eric storyline is horrible, and needs to end. Have him decide not to be a priest or write him off the show. Nicole needs to have some happiness. I really hope she's better recieved around town now that she's become a part of this "book club". Would love to see Nicole finally have a baby.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”