What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 am

Quote HouseTops: I want shorter story lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it isn't a long long arc. But Im afraid it will be since twitter mentioned three men working in some scenes recently and all three are connected to those who committed this last caper.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:

I hope it isn't a long long arc. But Im afraid it will be since twitter mentioned three men working in some scenes recently and all three are connected to those who committed this last caper.

Who are you talking about?

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 am

Quote ScrubsAlltheWay: I think Sami is the last person to talk about someone aggressively going after someone and trying to sexually assault them. Not when she partnered up with the man that forced her to sleep with him.

And didn't she long ago drug Austin (her half-sister Carrie's boyfriend) to get him into bed? Wasn't that "rape"--no less criminal and immoral than what Kristen did? Just as bad--or even worse, she later tied to pass off Will as Austin's baby, rather than Lucas's.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:42 am

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Who are you talking about?
don't hate the messenger.

James, Blake and :| actually :| posted on his twitter feed he was sharing scenes with Nick. then shortly after he added that EJ was around too. ~) So we know we will still be seeing Nick in April.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 pm

After watching today's show (Fri. 12/6)I am convinced that these writers have no idea what they are doing.
We all saw EJ catch Kristen, about an hour before her wedding, talking to the Dr. who supplied the drugs she gave to Eric and being very surprised and very angry with her yet today during the EJ/Stefano conversation we are supposed to believe that EJ was in on the plot all along and knew about it from the beginning. Give me a break this is beyond stupid and why would Sami even find out about when and what EJ knew unless either Stefano, Kristen or EJ tells her as they are the only ones who know??

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:23 pm

I was SOOO hoping the Drugs S/l's were about over.. But with Brady back to clearing his sinus cavities and with the hiring of a new Character as a "dangerous" drug dealer, unfortunately looks like we can look forward to more. MUCH more "drugs".
SICK SICK SICK of Drugs, rape, kidnapping, etc.
After enduring this past year's s/l's, can't the writers PLEASE give us a little joy and happiness?!!?!!. JMHO :]

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 am

Quote zuzu61: I was SOOO hoping the Drugs S/l's were about over.. But with Brady back to clearing his sinus cavities and with the hiring of a new Character as a "dangerous" drug dealer, unfortunately looks like we can look forward to more. MUCH more "drugs".
SICK SICK SICK of Drugs, rape, kidnapping, etc.
After enduring this past year's s/l's, can't the writers PLEASE give us a little joy and happiness?!!?!!. JMHO :]
It lost me recently. Sami once again in the middle of a murder mystery. I am so done with this crap no KAMI can make it worth me even taking the time to even care.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 pm

EJ with 8) .......MY EYES AND STOMACH ARE HURTING AND HURLING!!

MAKE 8) GO AWAY!!

NOT KEEPING ME AS A VIEWER!!

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Sami - I am so sick of Sami. She's so ruthless and selfish. And I must add stupid. Same stuff over and over again. Give someone else the air time please!!

Suzbaggins

Postby Suzbaggins » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm

I am so TIRED of the sanctimonious Jennifer telling Daniel off over gossip. She is supposed to be such a kind person and was in past story lines. They've now turned her into a jealous, shrew. She listens to gossip and believes it where Daniel is concerned. She put him off over and over and over again for JJ. She was a rotten mother, plain and simple. She didn't demand that her son come home after the death of his father. He was a kid and she let him alone to his own devices in England. Now she tells Daniel what a bad man he is repeatedly. Today she started on Nicole staying in Daniel's apartment and assumes they are in a physical relationship. Yet, she says she doesn't care what he does. It is getting so old. Enough. The writers need to make Jennifer kind again and have her put on winter dresses that don't show her newly pumped-up arms with low necklines that try to show off a chest she doesn't have. Dump her!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”