Will Rafe ever leave

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: Will Rafe ever leave

Postby HouseTops » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: I think Rafe will help Sami and then leave temporary for Switzerland to get Carrie and his baby back..,,

Great idea!!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: I think Rafe will help Sami and then leave temporary for Switzerland to get Carrie and his baby back..,,

Now that's a great idea. The therapist can only help but so much they go to john's therpist in Switzerland where he gets better and him and swiss miss and baby live happlily ever after.

Sounds like a plan

mille

Postby mille » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

I enjoy Rafe Hernandez in Salem, hoping the writer give this character a good storyline. To bad the character Gabi is leaving, love the bother and sister chemistry they have.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 pm

I think that rafe should leave with gabi and salem.also the hernandez family have taken over days of our lives long even of it is time to put a end to that once and for all.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 am

Agree. He needs to get his Carrie back, the one he truly loves!!!
:D ;)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 am

Quote mille:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

I enjoy Rafe Hernandez in Salem, hoping the writer give this character a good storyline. To bad the character Gabi is leaving, love the bother and sister chemistry they have.

Yes! Though I enjoy watching Ejami I don't think that's a reason to get rid of Rafe, even temporarily (or to decide that he belongs with Carrie). Just give him a real story line--with or without a love interest. (Surely Ejami fans don't see Rafe as a threat to the current Super Couple. And some viewers like him!)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”