OMG again with the pimping

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

OMG again with the pimping

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:12 pm

the show should be called the Daniel&Jen hour ~)

ej and sami

Re: OMG again with the pimping

Postby ej and sami » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Oh no no no no. You are right we better never see that happen

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:31 pm

But I did get a huge kick out of :) talking to Jen about Daniel...oh wait...pretty sure it was all the "teeth" I couldn't stop laughing about and not the pimping ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:05 am

Quote allmylovingdays: the show should be called the Daniel&Jen hour ~)

~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Someone please make it stop! >(

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

>(

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 am

I had enough with Danjen pimping it's get out of hand. I wonder who next it better not be ejami that's for sure I be very angry. Yesterday show was nasty that way Danjen was making loved it was gross.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:47 am

Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:55 am

Quote stjarna: and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

>(

Everyone in Salem's O2 level was LOW as a result of attempting to convince Jenn, "Dr Dan is SOOOO Vonferful!"
Little did they know.. All it took was just a word from the wise!!!
Jenn's car radiator looked like a "Geyser" erupting in Vaggie's driveway. ~)

(Now a word from this wise woman:
"Girl!! Having mid-morning sex is fine with me. But shower that thang before you return to work!".. JMO 8)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 am

Quote LuvBoHope:

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

Yep!! R/T Bo & Hope: Tossed like a pair of Old Boots!!
ALL the $$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 they made for TPTB was totally forgotten.
They could easily have made them the next Tom & Alice.
But then, we have the High School Drug Team.

Instead of Mentor's to teach Values, I suppose they'll need a pimp or ringleader. (or what ever they're called?!?) lol

Return to “Days of Our Lives”