Dead Character Walking

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Soapnexis

Dead Character Walking

Postby Soapnexis » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!
But now that we know she is gone and will be off our screens this Fall, I must admit I am no longer interested in watching her scheming and manipulating Brady, Eric or anyone else. I don't care how they end her story or how she gets caught. I know that she will and that's all I need to know.
Today was the first time I FF'd through her scenes .

fadingrose

Re: Dead Character Walking

Postby fadingrose » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote Soapnexis: Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!
But now that we know she is gone and will be off our screens this Fall, I must admit I am no longer interested in watching her scheming and manipulating Brady, Eric or anyone else. I don't care how they end her story or how she gets caught. I know that she will and that's all I need to know.

I totally agree, but I do want to see how her story ends and that she does not just "walk away." I also would prefer that we wouldn't have to wait so long to see her gone. Enough already!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 pm

There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Quote flightygirl: There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

I get that Kristen and :( *) are dead characters, but we need recasts of Chad and Gabi!!

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote Soapnexis: Eileen Davidson is a superb actress. I love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate The Phoenix!

I'm sorry, but this is a little bit unfair to the actress and her character and to DAYS. Just because we know that Kristin is leaving (for now, anyway) why lose interest in her or the story? No one on the show (or in life, for that matter) is here forever.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I've found Kristen rather annoying all the way.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl: There are TOO many dead characters. Kristen, Will, Chad and Gabi are all history. Why get invested?

I get that Kristen and :( *) are dead characters, but we need recasts of Chad and Gabi!!

Yesssssss :)
I want my Chabi!!!!!!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

The raping Father Eric storyline was too over the top for me!

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Yea.

The raping Father Eric storyline was too over the top for me!

I agree and that is why I will not be sorry to see Kristen leave Salem hopefully she will end up in jail.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”