Eileen Davidson Leaving Days!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

Re: Eileen Davidson Leaving Days!

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 am

Yes, it is depressing Chrissi!...
Wonder if she Kristen will get busted or run for her life?!...LOL...Eileen will always be remembered as a elegant beauty, and a crafty hell raiser!
Eileen will be beyond missed on Days!!... %(
I wish her the best in life and much happiness and best of health with her and her Family!...Always Mama Rosa

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote Chrissi: Depressing.

I will miss Kristen--the gal you hate to love--because of the far-fetched schemes she manages to pull off. However, I enjoyed her acting far more "back in the day" when she played all those amusing multiple roles. I did not like how her character has bamboozled Brady into being an indecisive fool. Nevertheless, she has been playing her role as an avenging cougar extremely well. And I can't think of another character who can deliver a sarcastic remark as well as she can... Well at least she'll be around for several more months.

Postby Conservator » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Now that's a shame Eileen Davidson leaving the show is a marked loss. She's one of the finer actresses on the show and (much in that same way James Scott has as E.J.) Eileen can deliver a line with complete believability.

And with a perfectly wonderful last name like "Davidson", I'll miss her a wee bit more since she's Scottish! :))

One proviso however: Unlike a previous poster up there ^ I don't find her "elegant" in the least. I find her ability to act trampy so canny that I'm left with knowing the "Kristen" character as a trampy vixen, but certainly not elegant in the least.

Postby Snola70 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Her Facebook Status:

Eileen Davidson
Hello! I just wanted to confirm that I have indeed left DOOL. My last day was July 16 but I will be airing until November. I'm taking some time off to enjoy my family however I am not retiring. Not really sure what's next for me work wise. But I am looking forward to figuring it out!
Thanks to all of you for your support and love. I've had an incredible time on DOOL this year.....

Like · · Share · 47627245 · 3 hours ago near Los Angeles, CA ·

Postby cam1207 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm

I agree, this is just plain depressing. Kristen has such potential for much longer than a few more months. I had quit watching and came back to see Eileen Davidson, this does not bode well to me of the future, especially if the Wilson rumors are true...

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 pm

To Eileen Davidson:
So sorry you gave TPTB/DOOL/SONY/NBC/Writers/etc a chance with your superb acting ability.
IMO, they failed you. IMO, They failed everyone with inadequate S/L's.
You gave everyone your all, and that's more than many actors are capable of giving.
I'm sorry to see you leave Days, but in all honesty, I'm NOT sorry to see the S/L's you were given, to leave Days.
I do wish you had been given dignified S/L's to match your talents.
I wish you the very best.

OT (Y&R)
Jack & Abby could certainly use your loving arms right now!! Maybe We'll see you back with them. Fingers crossed... haha. :]

Postby waggo50 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 am

Sorry to see ED leave DOOL, but I am not sorry to see the end of Kristen after what she did to Father Eric I can't stand the character.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 am

I think Kristen either she will go on the run disappearing or she will end up dying in the way that she will end up being killed off

Return to “Days of Our Lives”