Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Adaysfan

Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!

Postby Adaysfan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Theresa Has Goo Goo Eyes For Dr. Dan!!!

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Quote Adaysfan: I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

:~

lastry

Postby lastry » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Quote lastry: Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

Well you know he won't willingly sleep with her. She will drug him to get him in the sack. (repeat, repeat, repeat of this old theme)

lastry

Postby lastry » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote Shirleta:
Quote lastry: Daniel is not stupid. He has grown allot. If he sleeps with Theresa. I'm done with Days

Well you know he won't willingly sleep with her. She will drug him to get him in the sack. (repeat, repeat, repeat of this old theme)

I AGREE. I may need a break. I do like daniel

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote lastry:
Quote Shirleta:

Good grief!! Don't these writers know how to write a script that does NOT involve drugging someone, kidnapping, doing drugs, selling drugs, backstabbing, lying, rape, etc.. ~)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote lastry:
Quote Shirleta:

Good grief!! Don't these writers know how to write a script that does NOT involve drugging someone, kidnapping, doing drugs, selling drugs, backstabbing, lying, rape, etc.. ~)

IMO, JTD/JL is a waste of my time & Days $$$$...
OMG.. I just noticed if Jeannie Theresa Donovan had been named after her Aunt Sami, her initials would be "STD"... :-) :-) :-) :-)

(Actually I think it's Theresa Jeannie Donovan, but I like it reversed. lol)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 am

Quote Adaysfan: I never saw this coming! Theresa and Dr. Dan. All Theresa has to do to land the good doctor is become one of his female patients! LOL

Thanks for remnding us of Dr. Dan's MO. First he saves an attractive female's life, then she's so grateful the next step is the bedroom. It's worked for Chelsea, Kate, Chloe, Jen, and who did I forget? I don't recall that drugs were ever part of the scenario. Actually, although this MO is highly unethical for a physician, I'd sort of like to see it happen again, if only it permanently ended his boring connection with Jennifer.

thomas357

Postby thomas357 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm

hey he only slept with kate, chloe and nicole! laugh! and only kate when she was still his patient i believe. for this himbo sleeping with only 4 women ( including jennifer) in all this time in salem isn't THAT MUCH it just seems that way...

i just dont' see how if it happens daniel with sleep with theresa? i mean he truly does love jennifer,and by now i think he will have become smarter and more mature? so will they write him so desperate, angry, horny he would willingly even for 1 night be with this half his age bad girl he hardly knows theresa?.. a 1 night stand wouldnt' make any sense, much less a actual relationship!...

if anything theresa with the help of JJ and/or Anne if she gets daniel in the sack it will be a 1 time thing and with the use of alcohol/drugs and daniel will NOT be willing?.. i can then see theresa/jj/anne one of them getting this on video or iphone and anonymously showing it to jennifer ruining her forever or at least her relationship with daniel.. don't know though. hasn't days used up the "drugged sex" storyline with kristen and eric already?..

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:02 am

Quote thomas357: hey he only slept with kate, chloe and nicole! laugh! and only kate when she was still his patient i believe. for this himbo sleeping with only 4 women ( including jennifer) in all this time in salem isn't THAT MUCH it just seems that way...

i just dont' see how if it happens daniel with sleep with theresa? i mean he truly does love jennifer,and by now i think he will have become smarter and more mature? so will they write him so desperate, angry, horny he would willingly even for 1 night be with this half his age bad girl he hardly knows theresa?.. a 1 night stand wouldnt' make any sense, much less a actual relationship!...

if anything theresa with the help of JJ and/or Anne if she gets daniel in the sack it will be a 1 time thing and with the use of alcohol/drugs and daniel will NOT be willing?.. i can then see theresa/jj/anne one of them getting this on video or iphone and anonymously showing it to jennifer ruining her forever or at least her relationship with daniel.. don't know though. hasn't days used up the "drugged sex" storyline with kristen and eric already?..

FYI: Another patient Dr. Wonderful seduced was Chelsea (Bo's daughter)--another too-young-for-him victim. He'll probably be able to add aother notch to his bed post in the foreseeable future though I hope he's not stupid enough for it to be Theresa. Could be that she will be the aggressor this time--maybe she'll "confess" that she has a drug problem and needs help from him as a medical professional. That would fit his MO perfectly. (Just saying...)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”