Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
rendi04

Re: Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Postby rendi04 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

Of course Lucas will support Sami because he knows what is going on and he knows she was trying to protect Will. As far as them putting Lumi back together...I do not think anyone should get excited about that as long as Lucas is not a contract cast member.

Not with these awful writers I'm surprised we even see lucas at all
He should be there he has two children with her .

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote rendi04:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

Of course Lucas will support Sami because he knows what is going on and he knows she was trying to protect Will. As far as them putting Lumi back together...I do not think anyone should get excited about that as long as Lucas is not a contract cast member.

I'd love to have him back on contract! His character is essential to Days. What I don't understand is why the 'people in charge' obviously think that Rafe is more important than Lucas ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote rendi04:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote fadingrose:

I'd love to have him back on contract! His character is essential to Days. What I don't understand is why the 'people in charge' obviously think that Rafe is more important than Lucas ~)

Friendship? :| ~)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote rendi04:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote fadingrose:

Friendship? :| ~)

Ya' think ?) >(

corainaag8

Postby corainaag8 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

I like Sami with Lucas not EJ. Lucas and Sami has chemistry
together and EJ and Sami never had that.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote corainaag8: I like Sami with Lucas not EJ. Lucas and Sami has chemistry
together and EJ and Sami never had that.

Looking at old Lumi videos I wonder why I use to like them. They are good as friends and should stay that way. After seeing Ejami together nog sure how anyone can not see the extraordinary chemistry between them.

Ejami could never be with anyone else after being so completely in love. Any other relationship would be a joke. They will keep throwing Lucas and Rats in there just to please other fanbases but once they went Ejami there was no turning back. The writers knew this that's why I think it took so long to get them together.

Lucas/BS is off contract and Rafe had to be in a coma until they could get him a s/l without ejami. This says it all to.me Ejami is endgame

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am

Looking at old Lumi videos I wonder why I use to like them. They are good as friends and should stay that way. After seeing Ejami together nog sure how anyone can not see the extraordinary chemistry between them.

Ejami could never be with anyone else after being so completely in love. Any other relationship would be a joke. They will keep throwing Lucas and Rats in there just to please other fanbases but once they went Ejami there was no turning back. The writers knew this that's why I think it took so long to get them together.

Lucas/BS is off contract and Rafe had to be in a coma until they could get him a s/l without ejami. This says it all to.me Ejami is endgame[/quote]
I think if EJ ever leaves Sami may go back to Lucas but it will only be temporary till EJ returns. I hope they write EJ like Stefano and he dies many times but always rises from the ashes. I think they could do many great Ejami stories with that like maybe if him and Sami become villains they could have him fake his death because everybody is after him and he only tells Sami and she keeps it a secret from her family or whoever is trying to kill him. It would show how truly committed she is to him.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 am

No Lumi reunion please..... and keep EJ alive!!!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:43 am

Quote Rosieroserson: No Lumi reunion please..... and keep EJ alive!!!

I so agree.

No more Lumi and yes keep Ej alive.
No more Safe (I know I know this is for Lumi) so I'll say it again no mote Lumi.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”