Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 am

I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

mille

Re: Lumi Reunion possibly spoiler

Postby mille » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 am

No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 am

Quote mille: No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

Thanks. I'd like to get your opinion on who you think Sami when her story is finally written who she will end up with in the end. I usually always get answers from Ejami fans and obviously they are going to say EJ but I'd like to know who you think she will end up with. I personally think her endgame will be with EJ.

raiders27

Postby raiders27 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

I hope the writers are not looking into bringing Sami & Lucas back together. I always liked them together, but what I don't like seeing is she's either with EJ, Lucas, & Rafe. The on & off again is totally crazy.
I guess Sami is crazy enough to be EJ. I believe now they deserve to have each other. Well, until Stefano comes in & brings EJ down a notch or two. (Keeping Fingers Crossed)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote wwwwww:
Quote mille: No, Lucas will be their to chastise Samantha in a loving way. Lol, the only time I like Samantha was when she was with Lucas. They'll do their usual banter and before the visit ends' he'll tell her that he will look in on Alice, William and their granddaughter. jmo!

Thanks. I'd like to get your opinion on who you think Sami when her story is finally written who she will end up with in the end. I usually always get answers from Ejami fans and obviously they are going to say EJ but I'd like to know who you think she will end up with. I personally think her endgame will be with EJ.

To be honest with you, Imo don't see an endgame for Samantha to be happily married to anyone. But who knows!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I see sami happy and married to the man of her life which is ej.i think that rafe and lucas wanted sami to be another carrie and the never excepted her for who she is.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 am

Quote CindyHaskins: I see sami happy and married to the man of her life which is ej.i think that rafe and lucas wanted sami to be another carrie and the never excepted her for who she is.

Yes, that's pretty much it!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 am

Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Lucas has got a big, warm heart with a soft spot for Sami. Samantha however only has eyes for EJ! So the answer is no!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 am

Quote wwwwww: I read a spoiler where Lucas visits Sami in jail and she is touched. Is it possible they could be hinting at Lucas and Sami getting back together in the future. Alison Sweeney did say she was a big Lumi fan plus I think she likes working with Bryan the best.

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Quote fadingrose:

Whether the "Lucas Reunion" possibiity is either just a rumor, wishful thnking, or an actual Spoiler, there's no need for anyone to get excited about the possibility. Until we see what really happens, people on both sides of the Ejami or Lumi fence can relax. Actually, it would be natural for Lucas to visit Sami and show his support. They remain good friends, don't they, as well as sharing parentage of Will and Alli. It does not mean that he's a threat to SAMi's deep allegiance and love for EJ.

Of course Lucas will support Sami because he knows what is going on and he knows she was trying to protect Will. As far as them putting Lumi back together...I do not think anyone should get excited about that as long as Lucas is not a contract cast member.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”