Justin & Hope ?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
CindyHaskins

Re: Justin & Hope ?

Postby CindyHaskins » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:34 pm

All i want is for hope to finally get a good storyline and alot of airtime and a new love interest.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Quote fadingrose: As so many fans have "demanded," let's bring closure to the Bope story. Assuming it will be a sad ending, I pray the writers give Hope plenty of time to grieve, instead of creating a different love interest for her way too soon, whether it be Justin or some new arrival. She will have to concentrate all her emotions and energy on healing her own pain and helping Ciara, who has already been traumatized by the "mysterious" disappearce of the dad she adored.

Perhaps the current writers don't know how important Bo and Hope were as a Super Couple for many, many years. That may not be important to recent viewers, but it IS to long-time viewers like myself--and there are a lot of us! It would be criminal to throw Bope under the bus, as they have with John and Marlena.

This is an excellent post as well as "berrie's" just prior to this. I agree that the current writers don't know (or care) how important Bo & Hope were as a Supercouple for decades and, most importantly, the positive impact they had and kept when they received worthy story material & the show STAYED consistently in the top tier of the ratings!! Next to Tom & Alice Bo & Hope ARE the heart & soul of DAYS - it's never been the same since they got backburnered/wasted!!
I also agree IF the writers intend to give Hope some decent story & possibly an upcoming love interest they should NEVER rewrite history to suit that story - Bope should ALWAYS be respected & kept true to themselves (when that didn't happen a few years ago the show hit bottom for the first time EVER). That couple & their fans definitely deserve better and, hopefully, the day will come where Bo gets an acceptable & believable explanation for his absence & the fans get to grieve & heal along with Hope before having her put in another relationship! They do need to stay true to what Bope are!

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

A Hope-Justin relationship might be just what DAYS needs right now. I would never, ever want DAYS to recast Bo. But, Hope needs someone in her life, at least for a bit. And Justin is too adorable to be left without a little loving while Adrienne works on her anger management.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

I would rather we have a Justin and Melissa pairing, bring Melissa Horton back for Justin then

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 am

Quote CindyHaskins: All i want is for hope to finally get a good storyline and alot of airtime and a new love interest.

:)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote CindyHaskins: All i want is for hope to finally get a good storyline and alot of airtime and a new love interest.

:)

Maybe she'll become interesting again:-)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! :)

Well I'm not so sure! Justin doesn't seem particularly happy with his wife right now.... and we know he had a crush on Hope way back..

Holvis won't ever see the light of day. JMO, not as long as Sami is in the picture... and she is, you bet :)

Elvis however is a hunk... and Hope could definately find herself drooling after him. I wouldn't hold her to it ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne will always be a couple, Justin and Hope, don't count on it. Lol, Hope and Elvis (good vs. evil) now that's a pairing! :)

He has eyes only for his Samantha....... ;)

and EJAMI's are loving every minute of it! :)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

He has eyes only for his Samantha....... ;)

and EJAMI's are loving every minute of it! :)

Yes the Ejami's are loving the pimping of those lustful two. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”