EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
daysforever

Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Postby daysforever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm

I love how EJAMI are a couple that has become really sensuous and mature—and I don’t mean stuffy mature, but passionately, grown-up mature. Sami seems to have "gotten the message," and is trying to over come her tendency to become a hot head when it could be detrimental to EJ and the children. EJ is a wonderful husband-dad who would lay down his life for Sami and the kids. I hope we can bask in the light of their love, at least for a little while. Like it or not, EJAMI is not your traditional soap opera super couple, but they are a true couple.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm

sizzling HOT! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Ejami is finally together again and no jail house rock will prevent them from jumping eachother's bones on a regular basis..... They showed us on Sami's first day of freedom, and boy am I starving for more... Bring me Eyummy please.... :))

Eyummy, love it! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I couldn't find this topic Thursday. loved EJ coming up behind Sami yesterday when she was unbuttoning her shirt, that whole first segment of them playful on the bed SO HOT!!muy caliente`

I watched it so many times! ;) 3) :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Quote stjarna: sizzling HOT! :D

SIZZLING HOT! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote daysforever: I love how EJAMI are a couple that has become really sensuous and mature—and I don’t mean stuffy mature, but passionately, grown-up mature. Sami seems to have "gotten the message," and is trying to over come her tendency to become a hot head when it could be detrimental to EJ and the children. EJ is a wonderful husband-dad who would lay down his life for Sami and the kids. I hope we can bask in the light of their love, at least for a little while. Like it or not, EJAMI is not your traditional soap opera super couple, but they are a true couple.

:)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

And the show trended both days so far for the engagement

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

And the show trended both days so far for the engagement

Yep Days was trended on twitter for Ejami engagement party it was the number one trended top for the last two days. Ejam keeps getting hotter these two are on fire we need some more love scenes.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 pm

I haven't been really happy with Days lately because of Jennifer and all her bullsh!@! >(

But what a surprise when I saw EJAMI making love today! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

EJAMI is HOT HOT HOT! 3)

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 pm

The fun scenes of EJAMI making love is a refreshing change from the Kristen/Brady sex scenes. Just too bad that once again it will be ruined by that b**** Kristen and her disgusting secret and stupid Sami blaming EJ for not telling her even though he just found out himself and was disgusted with Kristen.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”