EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 am

Quote tariro: What about "you'll be Mrs Samantha Gene Brady DiMera and I'll be Mr EJ DiMera and (in his most Gothic voice) together we will rule over my father's former empire" Cue sweevil laughter!

Salem should be aware of this power couple :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 am

Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI's lines today I could just keep adding to that thread. But they belong here

Power like yours makes me think of what we could do together on the sofa, note floor maybe on the stairs. Gggggrrrrroooooowwwwlllll *) :))

AMLDs stop getting me excited! *)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI's lines today I could just keep adding to that thread. But they belong here

Power like yours makes me think of what we could do together on the sofa, note floor maybe on the stairs. Gggggrrrrroooooowwwwlllll *) :))

Thanks! Now I have to go back and watch it AGAIN!! :) :) Loved the scenes yesterday and EJami is full of Win. I love how relaxed they were and especially love the "funny" side of them. Tickling then loving!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:33 am

Quote Moms Days:

Thanks! Now I have to go back and watch it AGAIN!! :) :) Loved the scenes yesterday and EJami is full of Win. I love how relaxed they were and especially love the "funny" side of them. Tickling then loving!!!
I am going to buy Weds episode it was just so full of everything I wanted from EJAMI.

What did you all think when Sami nibbled on EJ's ear, was that a adlib? It totally stopped EJ from his next words. They seem so real and I KNOW THAT AREN'T but I can't help but fall in love with them all over again. :D

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 am

Ejami is just HOT! Exclamation mark!!!! :D

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:55 am

Ejami is very Hot. They are Days most powerful evil ruthless couple in Salem. I can't get enough of them the burning up the T.V. I watch weds episode so many times on YouTube.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Moms Days:

I am going to buy Weds episode it was just so full of everything I wanted from EJAMI.

What did you all think when Sami nibbled on EJ's ear, was that a adlib? It totally stopped EJ from his next words. They seem so real and I KNOW THAT AREN'T but I can't help but fall in love with them all over again. :D

and again and again and again! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Quote ej and sami: Ejami is very Hot. They are Days most powerful evil ruthless couple in Salem. I can't get enough of them the burning up the T.V. I watch weds episode so many times on YouTube.

New York is HOT! But our EJAMI is HOTTER! :)

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Moms Days:

I so loved that part. I think Js was caught off guard we got his geogorous smile and he yes he did stop his next words.It was so great. If As did that on her own loved it. Someone should tweet her just to find out. I don't tweet but if I did I would defintely ask her

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 am

When Sami gets out of jail.

I want alot EJAMI sex! :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”