EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: EJAMI HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Postby HouseTops » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote Rosieroserson: I think some of the storylines ressemble posts and comments from the fans. It's kind of funny :) I guess that many people have written letters to Days with their wishes and maybe in the end they became true.

My wish came true today! :) 3) *)

I think every Ejami fan in the world's dreams came true. This is why we rooted for 7 years for this couple, just for days like today. Ejami are on fire when whey are together. No one does HOT like Ejami.

:)

OMG......HOT, HOT, HOT............

Wondering....is this JS and AS favourite scene....????

I have so many favourites!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: How I love when EJAMI fight!!

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

EJAMI just keep giving us what we want!

Days Golden Couple has what it takes to give us the best love story of the 2000's!

and We still want more and more and more!!
I better .post herer while I can. They trended EJAMI on twitter

twitter.com/Ruby__85/status/355384842315255808/photo/1

Thank you AMLDs, you always let us know! :)

Alison Sweeney's husband should not watch todays show...... :)

Could get some ideas...just saying *)

:D

OMG... This sounds very promising :D
I've read that he peels her girlish pink dress off...and then......&@€$£.... *)

I think you'll like it. I'm on the west coast and it killed me to have to wait 3 whole hours to see it out here so I found out how you feel to have to wait!

Wow, on the West coast! Are you in the LA area close to where they're taping DOOL?
Do they arrange tours at the Days set?

About the waiting...... I'm no longer a stranger to be one day behind, and my blood is boiling about the Ejami scenes on today's show :D

This time I was is Seattle, Washington. My understanding that Days has a "closed" set. I believe they only do private tours. I just couldn't wait for yesterday's ep because I knew it was going to be Ejami goodness! I was wondering can you at least view FL videos when they are posted? They are my backup when I can't watch NBC.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote TeamEjami: I just watched yesterday's scene and let me put it this way:

Me, a glass of wine and that video clip have a date later tonight. ;)

Good luck :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Days Golden Couple has what it takes to give us the best love story of the 2000's!

I think you'll like it. I'm on the west coast and it killed me to have to wait 3 whole hours to see it out here so I found out how you feel to have to wait!

Wow, on the West coast! Are you in the LA area close to where they're taping DOOL?

About the waiting...... I'm no longer a stranger to be one day behind, and my blood is boiling about the Ejami scenes on today's show :D

This time I was is Seattle, Washington. My understanding that Days has a "closed" set. I believe they only do private tours. I just couldn't wait for yesterday's ep because I knew it was going to be Ejami goodness! I was wondering can you at least view FL videos when they are posted? They are my backup when I can't watch NBC.

Seattle, Washington... I've never been there, but it must be nice because I've seen most of California and that was really something :)

Private tours at the Days set.... I guess that means that you've got to know or be related to someone who works there??!!!!!........ Just a small circle of people get to hang out at the Brady pub, put their feet up at Ejamis coffe table at the mansion and 'try' Sami's toothbrush %( %( %( %( .......... :-) :-) :-)

If I can view FL videos when they're posted? A good question.... If I only knew what a FL video is???????!!!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Seattle, Washington... I've never been there, but it must be nice because I've seen most of California and that was really something :)

Private tours at the Days set.... I guess that means that you've got to know or be related to someone who works there??!!!!!........ Just a small circle of people get to hang out at the Brady pub, put their feet up at Ejamis coffe table at the mansion and 'try' Sami's toothbrush %( %( %( %( .......... :-) :-) :-)

If I can view FL videos when they're posted? A good question.... If I only knew what a FL video is???????!!!

Forbidden Love is an EJami fan website. It is all things EJami! They usually post all EJami videos by the end of the day. Seattle is beautiful...in the summer. I wish they did have tours of the Days set. That would be so cool!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote TeamEjami: I just watched yesterday's scene and let me put it this way:

Me, a glass of wine and that video clip have a date later tonight. ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Forbidden Love is an EJami fan website. It is all things EJami! They usually post all EJami videos by the end of the day. Seattle is beautiful...in the summer. I wish they did have tours of the Days set. That would be so cool!

Ofcourse :-) Forbidden Love... The Ejami Website! I think people from outside the U.S are prevented from watching.... Hmmm, maybe if I downloaded an app or something?! I'll look into it an see what I can do. Thank you anyway!

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

All that Passion!

All that Love!

All that Need!

All that Chemistry!

Ofcourse :-) Forbidden Love... The Ejami Website! I think people from outside the U.S are prevented from watching.... Hmmm, maybe if I downloaded an app or something?! I'll look into it an see what I can do. Thank you anyway!

Here is the link for Forbidden Love Website. I have seen other people for outside the USA on the site.

www.s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/index/

You might also want to try

www.youtube.com/channel/UC3bXdxEWVfiiWFpKPf_vpYQ

Krista is One of the FL people who posts to youtube with an Ejami video clip every evening they are on.

Hard hat

Postby Hard hat » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote Rosieroserson: I think some of the storylines ressemble posts and comments from the fans. It's kind of funny :) I guess that many people have written letters to Days with their wishes and maybe in the end they became true.

I think every Ejami fan in the world's dreams came true. This is why we rooted for 7 years for this couple, just for days like today. Ejami are on fire when whey are together. No one does HOT like Ejami.

NOT ,NOT,NOT,Sorry Ejami fans,just don't see it ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Quote Hard hat:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote Moms Days:

NOT ,NOT,NOT,Sorry Ejami fans,just don't see it ;)

That's ok....because we do! ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”