Will the Phoenix Rise again

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
holdingonfordearlife

Re: Will the Phoenix Rise again

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:59 pm

That would probably never happen.....too many people
would have heart problems and such if they couldn't
get their fix. ~)

It would be great....wouldn't it!! ;)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote holdingonfordearlife: That would probably never happen.....too many people
would have heart problems and such if they couldn't
get their fix. ~)

It would be great....wouldn't it!! ;)

Yes, if the character William goes to jail, many would be broken hearted.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Quote mille:
Quote Soapnexis: Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

The breakup of Ejami, :) sounds good to me. Saying that, I hope that's not how will leaves Salem.

"Break up" of EJAMI......guess you haven't watched todays show! ;)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote mille:
Quote Soapnexis: Of coure he will. That is why he is the Phoenix. He will provide the evidence that sends Will to jail, which is how Chandler leaves by the end of the year.Will goes to prison. That breaks up Ejami once again and the story goes on and on and on and on and on.....

The breakup of Ejami, :) sounds good to me. Saying that, I hope that's not how will leaves Salem.

Lol, I watched today! :) Put my my own spin on the posters post. I'm sure you knew it. :) want to go for 2 out of 3. Lol, :) :) :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Quote mille:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote mille:

Lol, I watched today! :) Put my my own spin on the posters post. I'm sure you knew it. :) want to go for 2 out of 3. Lol, :) :) :)

I don't understand 2 out of 3?

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 pm

How is Will going to prison ever going to break up Ejami? Even if Steffy provided the evidence?! And can he really cough up what is needed to send Will behind bars? One would believe that he's got everything locked up at a safe deposit box or somewhere at the mansion. Elvis said that he was in total control now....... Of everything! >)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

How is Will going to prison ever going to break up Ejami? Even if Steffy provided the evidence?! And can he really cough up what is needed to send Will behind bars? One would believe that he's got everything locked up at a safe deposit box or somewhere at the mansion. Elvis said that he was in total control now....... Of everything! >)

>) >)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”